• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by BenTrovato

1. New Idea: Message Centre: Conversation Read Me

Alas, that doesn't help with social threads like Interguilds.
  2. New Idea: Message Centre: Conversation Read Me

I thought I had created a poll, with options for Guild conversations only, social conversations only, both and neither. Obviously it didn't come through. Can someone point me to instructions on how to add this? Ah. It seems to have worked this time. Apologies for its earlier absence.
  3. New Idea: Message Centre: Conversation Read Me

Proposal: That message conversations have an optional description or Read Me section. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I can't find this idea. It would have some of the same benefits as...
  4. Closed Haiku Contest

Old lady from Mars Stares over a bleak landscape Remembering leaves
  5. Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

Once again, the same feedback as last year: this event is stupidly long. You need to cut the number of event days in general. Four seasonal 3-week events and four half events would be about right. The winter four and a half week extraveganza is way too much. On the bright side, I'm looking...
  6. The best Age / Era to stay in ?

The question was for fighting. To get Zeus, CoA, CdM to 10+; Traz to between 10 and 15, and Arc to 80, I'd pick Iron Age or LMA. Or maybe CA if you know how to get the PE tanks or conscripts. Once you've reached that level and with reasonable attack bonuses, move to Industrial. If you know...
  7. Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

I'd like to say what a good idea the new pop-up in battlegrounds is, reminding people the guild has flagged a sector not to attack. If I have one minor criticism, it's that it shouldn't apply to the buildings tab when the sector is not owned. It gets in the way of checking the slot status. Do...
  8. The Individual Continent Map

That's interesting. You say you've finished the PME map. Are you sure you haven't just missed the second ship placed counterintuitively at the bottom of the screen next to the arrival ship? You won't lose the second RQ slot unless you trigger the IndA bonus questline by taking Garrincton and...
  9. Potential loss of 2nd RQ

You need two tech researches to finish the IndA bonus questline. The second is Modern Roads, which you'll have completed already; however before that you have to research a cultural building technology. If you have no cultural building researches left in PME (or an earlier age), you won't be...
  10. Feedback Section: Where is it?

I found the readme on Feedback, but where is the section itself? Link to it in the readme, please.
  11. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I meant what was wrong before February. I hope you are right and it will revert, but that's not what the announcement says. It says random within league.
  12. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

"The Guild Battlegrounds' matchmaking should no longer be sorted by Guild IDs, from now on the matchmaking should be random by leagues." If this announcement isn't a mistake, it's going to make working a guild up through Platinum far more difficult. Does anyone know what was wrong with the old...
  13. GBG IS BROKEN

In what way is creating a multi-server realtime battle a simple solution? How will they handle communications? Simple is returning to the old algorithm. Simple is not treating all 1000LP alike; instead also taking the position achieved in the last battleground into account (only for the matchup).
  14. Higher Era Units: How high?

Unfortunately I'm at the same place you were in my main world, at the PME tech blocker. I know it's possible to skip ahead a little within Postmodern. I skipped from Jungle Drums (or possibly Camp in the Jungle) to The Queen is Dead because I'd already taken Dong Bang Song. So I'd probably try...
  15. Higher Era Units: How high?

Thanks for the update. It's interesting you still think it's possible. It's going to be expensive to even make an attempt, as fighting up to FE when still in IndA isn't going to happen. I have the PME troops, but getting past CE will involve lots of TE/FE goods. I'll probably give it a miss.