• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Bellamere

1. Bellamere

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Maybe he got confused because on the image it looks like they aren't actually connected. But that's just to show that it's different building pieces. If they are connected both sides get the boost. :D
  2. Bellamere

Cursed Buffoons

I don't play on Rugnir but I really like the flyer :D
  3. Bellamere

What if we took existing building, and gave it a new look?

I'm not sure if it helps any, but on the beta forum they announced a remodeling of the Hall of Fame. Other than the Carousel you mentioned, maybe suggest which buildings you would like to see reskinned? I would like to suggest to do it on the proper place though under the ideas section while...
  4. Bellamere

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

I think the feedback lacks some detail, but it's better than no feedback at all. It helps giving a general feeling of how everyone feels. You surely use your experience well to answer questions, but I would advise to let people give their own feedback. If we all criticize other people's...
  5. Bellamere

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

I don't think hearing what people like to have as a prize/reward is bad feedback. It might be useful to hear a bit more than that though @Emmagirl2 maybe include if you're happy or not that it's in the daily specials now. If you have any difficulties getting the reward or not. Or at the end of...
  6. Bellamere

Implemented: Can we ad the beta server on mobile please?

On the log in screan on the bottom (zz) is the beta server
  7. Bellamere

General conversation

Which would be the first best in your opinion?
  8. Bellamere

General conversation

Thank you both very much, I understand now :blush:
  9. Bellamere

General conversation

Hello, I was watching some Forge related videos and in one of them people were replying with "1.9 is one of the best ways to level GBs" though this is probably not relevant to me yet I was still wondering what this "1.9" is they refer to.
  10. Bellamere

Mods vs. Non-Mods

11. Bellamere

Mods vs. Non-Mods

12. Bellamere

General conversation

Thank you both, that's very helpful. I will start to focus more on getting bonusses and do some reseaech in general :blush:
  13. Bellamere

General conversation

Sadly it's already too late for this haha. I thought that it was better to advance as quick as possible. Why is it better to stay on lower eras?
  14. Bellamere

General conversation

Well truth to be told, I feel like I'm horrible at any of the fights. I am trying to get some more info from youtube so hopefully in the future I can improve at that aspect. And the Great Buildings are also still a bit of an unknown territory for me.
  15. Bellamere

General conversation

Glad to hear I got to the right place! Yes it is thank you. I still have a lot to learn about the game but I am enjoy it so far.