• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Behelzebhu

1. Update 1.201 Feedback

Hm, they might need new leader...., :P;);) This game is not a sprint, is a marathon: Cape 0-60, using 1.9 help: cost 15,844 fp; and Cape 60: gives in 1 year: 21,900 fp. Takes 1 year to earn a profit of 6,056, after taking out the cost of level it, next year is all 21k of profit!
  2. Update 1.201 Feedback

Some dont know Because are still building up their CF, as is still low level they cannot do many quests without heavy losses I was asked by players why was i deleting city, when i told them they asked "what abort limit?", players that currently where leveling up CF, so they are wasting their FP...
  3. Update 1.201 Feedback

Will say this tough: This limit was introduced without announcement, theres a lot of players that doesnt even know this limit exist. This game has millions of players, so im ok to assume there are thousands of players currently building their city towards this, havent hit the abort limit as...
  4. Update 1.201 Feedback

i already deleted 5 cities cause of this, holding to last 2 in case they reconsider Somethings are more fun in the lower eras, :) But basically yes, should move up once a year at least, hahaha. Still no ground to kill a strategy, and i have to be honest, is not by far the best strategy around
  5. Update 1.201 Feedback

How that makes it obvious? if anything shows how hard is to actually do it, the other ages not written level of CF is because you need it over 220(indy)-600 (OF) to have a chance! Havent found a CF higher than 163 in all worlds of EN server, so we know not being used as much for this, other than...
  6. Update 1.201 Feedback

SO, with the macro/bot stop in mind: Pitching this solution yet again: Cooldown of aborts with a timer, 5 minutes abort block if cap reached (i.e 500 aborts in less than 15 minutes, earn a cooldown of 5min) after which can resume again the questing. Will stop Macro/bot; as will have to be...
  7. Update 1.201 Feedback

I see many think this cap is to stop Macro/bot users, But if that the case, again... this solution still punishes Honest players more, we not perfect, we many times click abort the quest we wanted to fulfill, which means we lose an entire cycle to get back to it, with no rewards at all While the...
  8. Update 1.201 Feedback

I do not believe UBQ is the problem why they introduce this. Realistic, can only do endless ubq in very few eras, without cost; most of them low ones From Iron to Late Middle ages (lvl 80-130), where rank points and goods arent even that valuable but getting well traded for gbg and in Tomorrow...
  9. Update 1.201 Feedback

Let me know if you feel the same when your guild cant afford sieges for gbg or gvg, or even open GE; noone takes your trades for negos in ge-gbg, can´t trade down or up to prepare move age cause nobody has enough goods, or to complete the quests in events, Wow, didnt even thought of that one...
  10. Update 1.201 Feedback

This completely breaks the game for EVERYONE including the players that complained about the rank points increase some were doing The players obtaining lots of goods via the CF, keep trades for/and fill treasurys, so GVG and GBG can continue. EVERYTHING will get slowed down now, every player CF...
  11. Update 1.201 Feedback

They introduced it in the "update", even if they AGAIN "forgot" to mention it, so how is not feedback to say they broke the game with their update??
  12. Update 1.201 Feedback

Ok, as you insist on destroying the game: I want the fps i spent on my CF, to take it to level 90, 100, etc in 3 different citys, back in inventory; as makes NO SENSE to have it at such high level if i cant do enough recurrents to get some goods. Only reason i put it in city and leveled this...
  13. Update 1.201 Feedback

YES, and again "snuck in", never announced. Other MMO games have a council of players, or even make poll/votes of large numbers before doing anything that changes game mechanics in such a big scale. CF and recurrents being in game for many many years; never been a problem. Some "smart" guy...
  14. Update 1.201 Feedback

is 3 or 4 quests in SAAB that have an army included, +another requisite (collect goods, fights, units, fp) And agree, if they want to kill every city tought, and built for CF usage, (most this players arent even near a high rank in their worlds), keep it up, we just go away, You already are...
  15. Update 1.201 Feedback

If only want to stop the players in SAAB doing millions of rank points: Another Solution: Dont make the mistake again of putting recurring quests with armys included on them in VENUS most players abusing the quests will advance to Venus as soon as it comes out, PROBLEM SOLVED