• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Beaujeau

1. Unable to access Space age Asteroid Continent map

Ok, thanks, I will see how it goes.
  2. Unable to access Space age Asteroid Continent map

I am in Virtual and have completed Mars Map. It now says I cannot start Asteroid map until I enter Asteroid Age. Does this mean I cannot complete event quests which require you to take sectors on Continent map? Any help would be appreciated.
  3. Update 1.214 Feedback

Get rid of the silly new BGB markers which are an ugly and ghastly assault on good taste We are not all five years old!
  4. Update 1.214 Feedback

What a lot of hooey. So choice one: no pop up and inadvertently spend diamonds! Choice two. deal with yet more utterly unnecessary pop ups and clicks as if there were not already enough in this game! How about choice 3 Inno gets real and just moves the thing!
  5. Update 1.214 Feedback

Whisper gone. A heal all button designed to hit by mistake. Ghastly and horrible new sector attack and no go markers and chat against a light background that is more difficult to see. And these are supposed to be improvements. Give me a break! If it works mess with it. If it doesn't work do...
  6. Update 1.214 Feedback

Whisper is one of the few aids that actually worked without yet more clicks and messing about. And so it is removed. This game just gets worse and worse. I really do give up.
  7. Fixed: Scroll Bars AGAIN!!

I have got scroll bars back again. Tried everything but cant get rid of them!
  8. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Boring, unnecessary, repetitive, troop-shredding, onerous, unenjoyable, tedious, ill-conceived. Need I go on?
  9. Cultural Settlements Update - Feedback

Thankyou for your condescension. As it happens I have been playing the game since 2012 and so probably know it much better than you. Inno obviously needs to make a profit, but there is no need for extortion, which is what the Aztec settlement is. As it is,you either sit there and be frustrated...
  10. Cultural Settlements Update - Feedback

People complaining that they have to wait to Colonial or whatever to get grifted lol. The grifting was bad enough in the Viking and Japanese settlements but Aztec takes the biscuit. Impediments removal = diamonds; mini-battleship game for goods = diamonds; ridiculously frustrating buildings...