• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by BadDecisions

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

it's certainly being used a strategy, whether it's intended to work like that, idk lol
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (reading back through 45 pages lol) just wanted to feedback about the buildings in GBG where they increase the number of fights needed to close a sector. It seems bigger guilds are using this to force close sectors but deleting the building and therefore...
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Ok thanks I'll ignore it then untill something official comes out lol
  4. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Thanks I can't see this on the announcements, but I guess I won't worry yet if it isn't going to be working but is the blue stats going to be included in GBG?
  5. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Where is the 125% blue attack applied? I can't seem to see where that is going to be used. Thanks
  6. New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

When will this be rolled out and allow us all to receive this reward?
  7. New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

You haven't answered why it can't be done on a server Vs server basis, rather than group A/B. In fact none of my original points, including game fairness have been addressed. And if you keep having to respond it is maybe because your customers aren't happy with your response? it would also...
  8. New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

Why would anyone want to play game that isn't fair? When players are here committing a lot of time and often money, I think this would be a minimum expectation from a game. But also FoE said in their statement about his testing that "we do want to maintain fairness in the game" - Also making...
  9. New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

One group is going to receive rewards that the other group isn't. Can you explain why this is fair please?
  10. New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

Is there someone at inno that will answer about this please and how they plan to compensate the unfairness of this testing to players missing out on reward please? Support don't have any answers and said to leave feedback here but actually I want a response not be given another place to be Ignored
  11. New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

A/B testing seems completely unnecessary and shouldn't be used if it is going to give advantage to a number of players. It's even stated that your A/B testing won't cause any advantage but giving some players rewards and other not, is a clear imbalance of rewards. Using the excuse it's an...