• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Astral Adam

1. Astral Adam

Royal Coven recruiting Australian, American or Canadian GBG players

Hello Parkog, Royal Coven are looking for Australian, American or Canadian players (or anyone in similar time zones to the above) who are avid GBG fighters. We have been holding third place in Diamond league consistently, and wish to fill out our UK graveyard time slot with more players in...
  2. Astral Adam

Confirmed: Mobile - Top of Castle cut off since update

Do you know if and when it will be fixed?
  3. Astral Adam

Confirmed: Mobile - Top of Castle cut off since update

Hey everyone, This is my first time posting. I just wanting to see if this issue has happened with anyone else. Since updating my mobile game (the update that moved the antiques dealer and tavern etc) the top of my castle is being cut off by the tavern. Is this issue being rectified? Thanks in...