• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Ariana Erosaire

1. Ariana Erosaire

Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

Kinda makes you miss the recurring quests with fights in them in SAAB, Venus, and SAJM, eh? There are many reasons I did NOT go up to Titan, and they are all still valid, but with the closing of GvG and the advent of Rivals with fight requirements, now I have 1 more reason to avoid the Titan-ic.
  2. Ariana Erosaire

antique dealer

Yeah and they're selling stuff that is as "antique" as from the last event. It still had use for store buildings, supply rushes and aid kits. The new one will be almost completely useless except for recruit units quests (every screenshot I have seen had multiple options for buying units off...
  3. Ariana Erosaire

antique dealer

OMG LOL. You missed your calling, you should be an insult comic. Agent needs an Agent.
  4. Ariana Erosaire

Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Yeah wow, that's what Emberguard was saying with the farming of Jesters for finish specials. I think they only needed to get a gold pass in the Fellowship event for that and the rest has been spawned from there, was it Trailside Smithy that spawns Sunhavens? I didn't go for that one, and I...
  5. Ariana Erosaire

New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

The artwork is always stunning, on that almost everyone will agree. The style in which the game is drawn has always been one of it's best qualities. Unfortunately, all the artwork in the world can't make it more fun to play if the mechanics are repetitive, nonsensical like destroy the whole...
  6. Ariana Erosaire

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Hang on I have to call BS on this. Because the 2 buildings so far that give boost to help you in QI are ONLY obtained from playing GE level 5 every week (Forgotten temple) and playing enough Battlegrounds to get 500 fragments of the Tourney Grounds. So what part of specializing in different...
  7. Ariana Erosaire

New Bug: Bug in Guild Battlegrounds

Random RNG outcomes suck, but in this case nothing is wrong. Original poster doesn't seem to understand how the attrition values work. I was also confused the first day, the way the attrition chances are displayed are opposite of what you might assume. that 84% chance at attrition on C1 is a...
  8. Ariana Erosaire

New Bug: Can't spend Quantum medals to buy expansions. But in the settlement

Yes, they are responsible for confusing players by putting text in the game that says you can do something you can not do, and then putting the caveat in an announcement somewhere else that it's not implemented yet. The developers have always been terrible at providing documentation in-game to...
  9. Ariana Erosaire

New Bug: Can't spend Quantum medals to buy expansions. But in the settlement

They could have added COMING SOON! to the text explaining it and they'd only have 1 thing to remove when it's actually implemented. Swear to god, it's like first day at game design camp.
  10. Ariana Erosaire

Yes, it was real time action, real time team work with your guild, real time actions with allies to help defend each other. And choice, choosing where to land and where to move (more realistic) instead of being in a cage map where a computer decides where you start, who is next to you, and...
  11. Ariana Erosaire

This forum is Fino (forum in name only, lol) if you want someone to see you you're supposed to go login to discord. All that's left here are a handful of players who are too stubborn to stop using the forum, and a couple of Trolls. One of the recent announcements only mentioned discord, and...
  12. Ariana Erosaire

There is too much of a rigid schedule, I have no idea when anybody is supposed to change guilds now, or take a vacation, as the 2-3 day break we used to have between GE and Battlegrounds every 2 weeks will now be in the middle of QI season, and there is no good time to jump in or out of guilds...
  13. Ariana Erosaire

Collect 4000 Tavern Silver?

It's not impossible but it is hard. You need at least 3 full collections of a fully upgraded tavern (16 seats and max upgrades) plus you probably want to visit every tavern you can for the +30 each possibility, which is usually good for another ~500 tavern silver. As Paladiac said, most of us...
  14. Ariana Erosaire

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

updates usually happen on Monday mornings. I think Sunday is the last reset/calc, but no one actually knows, and the announcement left themselves wiggle room for the timeline on when it actually happens. IF everything goes according to plan, Monday night's reset should never happen because gvg...
  15. Ariana Erosaire

New Bug: re event: increasing Fest manager to Level 3 (+65%) bug does not increase 2hour skip qty despite more stock than skip qty available

This bug is balanced by the bug that completes collection quests with the time skip. 200B hats was supposed to take 82 hours and completed with a time skip. Pretty sure I also had massive flowers and cakes collections that also completed before, during time skips for Rivals, and I think I saw...