• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Winter Event 2021

It's Wintertime! Learn all about our Winter Event 2021 here!
  • Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Guild Perks is a brand-new feature in which your Guild must work together to unlock and activate Perks. Each of which carries its own tradeoff, and when used correctly, could turn the tide of battle! However, currently, the feature is still being shaped on Beta, and we need your ideas to help us do so! Please check out the full details here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!

Recent content by Arctic Fox the Fighter

1. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Castle System - Feedback

On a serious note, thanks Inno for making the Castle system it is AWESOME
  2. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Castle System - Feedback

it is good that inno woke up after 1000s of years :D
  3. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Castle System - Feedback

#innowakeup! We have been waiting ages for this They are in Germany...
  4. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Castle System - Feedback

If we don't get them soon Inno is probably sleeping.
  5. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Castle System - Feedback

:/ Maybe they are preparing to release it hopefully
  6. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Reply Time

I'm replying for no reason, even though I was not pinged
  7. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Update 1.214 Feedback

Global now hurts people's eyes well done Inno. Please can we have a dark mode feature or will it be bright and painful to play?
  8. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Unformatted: GbG adjustment

I mean about the guilds who are swapping sectors, I used to be in a guild where they swapped sectors and it was boring. By challenge I mean work harder, try your hardest to win and not give up when the competition is tough. To be honest I prefer GvG.
  9. Arctic Fox the Fighter

No, boring is no challenge. By pre arranging I mean like swap sectors and all that stuff.
  10. Arctic Fox the Fighter

General conversation

:(
  11. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Great Buildings

Hmm, the Arc is an asset many players love, only a few people dislike them. Many players would be upset and annoyed. I don't have access to a 1.9 thread and I don't have a high arc and I know the game is not effected if I had those or not. The Arc is an amazing building and I know it can solve a...
  12. Arctic Fox the Fighter

So ppl don't make GBG boring with pre arranging everything
  13. Arctic Fox the Fighter

In my opinion, GBG could use anonymous fighting, like you don't know who you fought until after the season ended.