• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Ev4ma

1. Ev4ma

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Actually like QI, not as good as GvG but I'm enjoying it.
  2. Ev4ma

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

Although inno will most likely not read this nor care I would like to just say one thing. I grew up fighting GvG, ever since I started playing FoE since I was 12, showing up at 8pm and fighting was something that I always knew will happen. I'm autistic, GvG going will destroy me emotionally, I...
  3. Ev4ma

FoE Discord server

Its free on Discord, and inno are cheapskates
  4. Ev4ma

New Bug: Foe on Discord is also not loading.

Right and do you think inno manage discord? I run a big community Discord server, I can certainly say its a Discord issue not a FoE issue.
  5. Ev4ma

New Bug: Foe on Discord is also not loading.

thats a discord problem not a foe problem, generally check your data and internet connection it could just be weak or you need to restart your phone
  6. Ev4ma

The end of GVG

Christmas 2026
  7. Ev4ma

GbG Lag.. new. ooof .. help!

Turn stacked troops off, you can also fight in the intermission (means u can still go fast bit annoying tho)
  8. Ev4ma

What will happen to unused GBG Fragments of Tower of Champions ?

Its not luck, its a matter of how good your guild is, merge with another guild and maybe you'll start winning
  9. Ev4ma

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

it'd be nice if inno learned how to match up good guilds against good guilds
  10. Ev4ma

City Option to disable the Reward Notification Window when collecting in your city

true, see how kyreal hasnt been on since her latest post about an update
  11. Ev4ma

City Option to disable the Reward Notification Window when collecting in your city

Cool and all but CMs don't even look at the fourms nor do we have mods now :c
  12. Ev4ma

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

QI sucks, I just checked it out on BETA
  13. Ev4ma

Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Found a visual bug
  14. Ev4ma

Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

sometimes i struggle to grasp that adults can argue like this