• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by aquila scutum

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I want to know which guild was the best from my world last tournament? But I can't know this because in my world there are 3 or 4 diamond leagues. Why the last and most powerful league is not only one? What guild won the most diamonds league in the last months? Neither this I can't know because...
  2. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

You made my day :)
  3. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

What's the formula behind incidents? I didn't play for more than one day and in this evening when I try to make event quests I cant finish quest nr 7 because I have only one incident and I need 2. I can't believe I found only one incident after so many hours. Is happen because is the event...
  4. Bigger buttons

That's the most stupid thing I ever heard. Why INNO will receive money from clicks?
  5. Bigger buttons

When we play with High resolution on our monitor you have to understand that clicking something very small is sometimes hard if you are in a hurry. When I play GBG I do many many clicks, but most of them I miss them because of hurry and small buttons. I suggest to increase the size of this...
  6. Inventory Box

I know but still I have like more than 15 pages in my inventory
  7. Inventory Box

Yes but this the idea right?
  8. Inventory Box

Hey. I don;t sell all my buildings to Antique Dealer, most of them I keep them in my inventory for future use, always 1 of each building. It will help me a lot if we can have a box in our inventory where we can store all this buildings together.