• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by aqudor

1. Update Update to 1.263 Feedback

Not loving the Collapsible Quest Window or the Improved Buff Bar either. Feels like you're trying to fix problems that don't exist.
  2. Update Update to 1.263 Feedback

Yup, the important bit is what are the options for production, and for the witch doctor they match every other standard production building. Fixating on what it might or might not eventually produce is the wrong thing to do.
  3. Update Update to 1.263 Feedback

> The Witch Doctor used some strange spells to get into the wrong production carousel. We took away its magic privileges and moved it to the correct carousel! Far as I'm concerned, the Witch Doctor was in the correct carousel and now it isn't.
  4. Closed Fall Event Contest

1. Custard Tart 2. Chocolate Fudge Cake 3. Apple and Blackberry Pie
  5. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

I don't like your game nearly enough to watch ads.
  6. Update Update to 1.231 Feedback

Mass aid seems to work more or less okay, though it has some bugs. On browser: Having used it on my neighbours, it did not cause the individual Aid buttons to be hidden - pressing them gave the message "You cannot aid this person at the present time". Sometimes the neighbourly helper screen is...
  7. Closed May Archaeology Contest!

1. t 2. light 3. loot fun awesome lots oh shiny
  8. Will not fix Problems showing windows in Firefox

I'm having some trouble seeing the reward in GE or for collecting an incident. Firefox reports a syntax error in the console which may be related. World: Jaims Browser and Version: Firefox, 82.0.2 Overview of the bug: Window does not open, background greyed, no controls responsive, background...
  9. How many Gummy Bears?!

10. 'Treasure' Hunt!

> Starting on the Main Page, you’ll find your first clue. The heading in ‘Getting Started’, will give some basic help to you. https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Basics > Thinking up these little clues isn’t easy at all. To locate the next page on your trek, please ‘read more’...
  11. Soccer Contest