• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Anunah's latest activity

• Anunah replied to the thread PVP Arena Returns Feedback.
    Are you suggesting that I "just ignore the tower"? Really?
    • 1624832940585.png
    The situation continues. The last normal change of top level players I had was 7 (seven!!!!!) days ago. After that there are only 2...
    I have a question - why do we need this topic and this section at all? Apparently, the administration is ignoring it. There is not a...
  • Anunah reacted to fiura's post in the thread PVP Arena Returns Feedback with Like Like.
    I keep getting the same opponents over and over again. 'Refresh' button doesn't help. I clicked it, the same two options remains, just...
    I'm shocked. For the last 17 fights in a row and about 8-9 "refreshes" (for yesterday and today) I haven't had a Hard level opponent...