• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Antonia the Builder

1. Antonia the Builder

Journalism in Tuulech

Great ideas, thanks. I'll start asking around a bit to get a feel for what's going on and where different guilds etc. stand before I hone in on something specific.
  2. Antonia the Builder

Journalism in Tuulech

Hello people of Tuulech. I am Antonia, and a former player from Sinerania (I was a leader in a top guild before I gave up on the game) and I used to write journalistic articles about events in that world (feel free to look into the Sinerania part of the forum for some examples). I haven't...
  3. Antonia the Builder

Starting on Sinerania

I think it's a great world, and please join. I actually think it's more welcoming for newer players as you aren't the far behind and can catch up pretty quickly. Plus, the guilds and most players are nice. Even top guilds are happy to take on good players with a new town.
  4. Antonia the Builder

GBG Round 9 - Sineranian Showdown

I did a little update which really turned into a conclusion. Thanks to Gisk for posting updates of the map and standings. I feel like these GBG round articles have kind of met their end given that the competition has largely dissolved, so was wondering if people had some other ideas for...
  5. Antonia the Builder

While I get the annoyance of spending, pay to win is an inevitable model these days. I personally don't care how well my city is going as long as I'm pulling my weight in my guild. So I'm really quite grateful for people like Asia who spend money on the game so I can play for free. For me, other...
  6. Antonia the Builder

I thought our MMR number looked wrong on yours. All worked out in the end. Did anyone get a screenshot of the map right at the start by any chance? I was in a meeting so missed it :(
  7. Antonia the Builder

GBG Round 9 - Sineranian Showdown Tensions have been simmering for a long time, occasionally bubbling up to the surface (especially in GvG), but in round 9 they are sure to reach boiling point. The Synergy Factor - Terrain Titans war has been going on for some time now, with little love...
  8. Antonia the Builder

World War S

Ooo, I just saw that. That's exciting! I will be writing an article for the coming round fyi.
  9. Antonia the Builder

World War S

Has anyone checked who is 5th for MMR next round? I've got NR at 645, but haven't calc'd Persians or any others.
  10. Antonia the Builder

World War S

@Gisklerific Urgh, that sucks. Should build an outpost so they're more resilient to the infection next time. @TheKingOfKool Spectator mode would be awesome, I'd love to be able to see what's happening in a few battlegrounds, second hand reports just aren't the same. I also wonder if one day they...
  11. Antonia the Builder

World War S

Shadow Realm (SA/ST) have been discussing and voting on our future diplomatically and I can now present the final result. We are now in an alliance with... Synergy Factor By extension of our alliance this puts us at war with TT and LS, and I wanted to be open about this so there are no...
  12. Antonia the Builder

World War S

Thanks folks. that's much easier than doing it manually. I would say Aussie pride, but where I'm from that's sometimes used as a racist rallying cry.
  13. Antonia the Builder

World War S

Ha, Yeah, Cheers jumping around. I would've have gotten a quote from him about it but I think I would've had my account suspended if I posted anything he said. P.S. Love you Cheers. If anyone has any screenshots of the guild leaderboard from the past that they know the dates of, please...
  14. Antonia the Builder

World War S

I thought it would do 5 as a minimum and 8 as a maximum, and will only pull in enough lower-tier guilds to fill the minimum 5. So you could only get 6 (or more) in diamond if there were 6 (or more) diamond guilds. If you got 9 diamond guilds, then you'd get two diamond battlegrounds.
  15. Antonia the Builder

Sierra Sola -

Why thank you Selene. So far I've been experimenting with different types of articles, not sure what I'll do next. I think it's nice to actually get to know people instead of icons/figureheads. You might have noticed that the thread has an errant hyphen (Sierra Sola - ), that's because I was...