• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by AntiDuck

1. AntiDuck

Unfair trades

It's a treasury. Guild's treasury. For the Christ's sake, who else, except guild leaders, can decide, how and where spend its belondings? It's the biggest malfunctioon and fraud of the game - to call "FoE activities treasury" with a fake name "Guild treasury" I hope that free lance translator...
  2. AntiDuck

Unfair trades

I know what is pork, as well as spam. Or hog. That's enough for me. Any further questions? I was not educated by pork. Sure, you were not, as well. You can maybe read, like I did, Animal Farm and then 1984, where pork/pigs/swine was badly portrayed by the mentally-ill author - who first helped...
  3. AntiDuck

Unfair trades

S/he was writing that's it's boring to scroll through 10+ screens of repeated trades from one boring speculator, which you want to ignore, but can't Speculator - Dictionary ... oh, there is no correct definition even at Dictionary.com. Probably, in Britain (even after 1290), it's quite...
  4. AntiDuck

Unfair trades

Plz, gimme me some more data. You were writing in English, or was it a translation from some other language?
  5. AntiDuck

Unfair trades

I see that you were not answering me, but I just can't hold myself from answering. It won't help. Cause millionairs club guilds (our typical opponents) seem to swim in oceans of goods, easily construct 2000/2000/500 buildings in Guiild Battleground moments after they take it - and they can take...
  6. AntiDuck

Unfair trades

I've meant, that any open resource exchange will open the wide door for account goods pumping, and all the rest of clone running management - the nightmare of all online games. Oh, wait for a second, but that's already widely oooooopen - since game permits everything between "accounts sharing...
  7. AntiDuck

Unfair trades

I'm sorry, I can't catch the thread of understanding. I feel it's kinda a rap song. When I try to read it, I get close to Gangsta Paraside by Coolio. Still get no extra sense. Who are the captains in GbG anyway? Who leave where and whom are thiese (un)trusted persons tell things to - tell, not...
  8. AntiDuck

Unfair trades

Pfff, this is totally the other thing - "I've lost another 9 months of my life with this game, and found on forums some very narrow-minded Europeans, limited in their words and even thoughts. Plus: I've found in my guild (luckily) old good lady, who taught me Mastermind (negotiations), and then...
  9. AntiDuck

Abandoned player accounts: freeze&hide from area/friend/guild lists

In Guild Battleground, we oppose (and win!) to millionair's club guilds with 10 .. 12 .. 14 members, each of 2 XXX XXX rating. But, only 2-3 people actually participate in GB. And not every day. I saw guilds with high ranks, where some members "titled" as "Left the game", but not excluded. I...
  10. AntiDuck

GbG Cups

You may reply via private message, right? Nothing stops me from recruiting, except the fact that permitted ways - like sending invitations, or sending private messages are not working. And I don't want to spam by sending groups messages - it only annoys people and make them angry.
  11. AntiDuck

Unfair trades

Game doesn't allow transfering goods from one account to another. 1/ I can't say in guild chat: "Guys, I need 200 of Gold, 300 of Iron, 500 of Limestone - send me some!" 2/ I can't take goods from Guild Treasury - which is soooo weird :) In order to get 200 of Gold from guild members, I can only...
  12. AntiDuck

Unfair trades

This one was brilliant idea. In addition, I would love to hide/unhide specific traders from the list. It can be done now, but removing the friend (way 1) or cannot be done, if some trade maniac is in your neighboorhood area or in your guild (no ways) I'm a trade maniac myself, and I'm sorry to...
  13. AntiDuck

I see it rather as Inno's policy - many projects in Internet depend on statistics, number of registrations, number of active accounts. These hard-to-check stats have direct influence on project development, bonuses, cost of shares ... lot of things. So, noone ever heard about Internet project...
  14. AntiDuck

Saving Guilds.

It's easy, Inno's strongly supports family values. You should (or maybe must) have a family*, actively playing FoE. At least, family of 3. It seems like most of the game tasks - sustainable development, quick goods trading or even goods exchange (when you need 100 gold but only has 20 Lumber) =...
  15. AntiDuck

Proposal: If player hasn't logged in for 14 days (or XX days, or month, or 2 months - etc) - enforce hiding her/his account in all worlds from • neiighbours list • friends list • guild list (and demote her/him to regular member in .. 30 days, because her/his leader role may prevent other members...