• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by angry hamster

1. antique dealer

yet again the gentleman above, thinks he is a funny man. Perhaps he could spend less time trying to be funny, and more time looking for accommodation, rather than living in mums garage..
  2. antique dealer

I change my request, turns out new AD. Is a total load of **** Jems, only to buy, coins to bid. but totally to expensive to use !! So no one using AD. On beta... I find it reassuring to know that inno will always find a way to make players unhappy !! someone should really explain a customer...
  3. antique dealer

Dear inno, is it not about time that you updated the items in antique dealer to the new ones you have developed, since removing free fights. Or just remove it !! As I'm sure there are plenty of players, with lots of coins and jems that can't use, as it's all old items that are not worth the...
  4. New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

Thank you inno, for new settlement Looks really nice, and always run to do them. BUT time reward !!!!! 2x2 amazing 5 % attack !!!!!!! Your going to upgrade other events, about time, as in modern game, since free fights, settlements not worth space, so needed upgrades ..... Inno, look at time...
  5. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

The more I play it, the worse it gets !!! Inno have previously pulled of some stupidity, they have outdone themselves.. Slow 0 imagination Pointless rewards. Looks a mess. Very few doing it. Prizes in modern game this one not worth it.I Shame, as was looking forward to it. I will stop playing...
  6. quantum incursions

Thank you all for the good information No thanks to the fool, that has nothing better to do, than be nasty and sarcastic ... Puts people of using these threads.. Perhaps the fool likes fish ! As it's the only thing he can pull !!!
  7. quantum incursions

Again many thanks for no help, I did assume that I could ask a valid question to players on this thread, saving me having to find announcements... And maybe find out Other things in game. Very sorry, my head is not in sewer, as expressed earlier, it's your vocation.. Please send my regards to...
  8. quantum incursions

Have not seen the announcement !! But thanks so much for the very helpful answer, agent, I can see why a government would require your wit and humour to aid any successful operation. Most probably involving sewage workings...
  9. quantum incursions

does anyone know if quantum incursions will be available on mobile !! Tablets android etc ?? If only on PC. Does that mean Windows ? Always played on tablet ! Never could play GvG. Which was very, very unfair . Thanks
  10. Gbg

Hi all, can someone tell me, what's the latest I can join a guild to be in gbg ? Can I join a few hrs before it starts ? Or do I need to be in it for 24 hrs ? Or how long ?? Thanks all
  11. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Hi all, can someone tell me what's the latest I can join a guild to be able to do gbg. thanks.
  12. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Hi how do I see what stars are on a chest !! Don't understand the stars bit !! Can someone explain ?? Thanks...
  13. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Help !! On mini challenge, it says collect 2 red or blue chests with 6 stars !! Spent loads of diamonds, collected lots of red and blue chests, but not doing it !!!! What am I don't wrong !!!! Thanks.... is this the latest inno ploy to get money !!!
  14. Christmas event.

Ahh, got it thanks
  15. Christmas event.

Hi all, on event are the costs of calender keys always 100 diamonds ? I'm thinking about buying the ones I don't get !! At the end of event to get the Santa item with good % . I think it will be about 2500. BUT do the keys stay at 100 or go up every purchase !!!! Should not need to ask, but...