• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by AlexandruCuza

1. Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

On a personal level I think this event is amazing. 1. It makes me enjoy more my work related activities 2. I am spending my free time doing something rather useful. 3. Speeds up my decision to pull the plug and quit the game once and for all. It has been a fairly enjoyable 3 years but the last...
  2. SOCCER EVENT RIPOFF

By selling their soul to Amazon and Google. Which they already did. There could only be a word describing those who think than Inno's survival is still depending on players buying diamonds - deluded. Inno is no longer that customer orientated family business type of fragile venture. Inno has...
  3. Upcoming changes to Diamond Packages

Check the russian or/and romanian servers to see how many diamonds they get there for £50! 30% more than UK or US servers. Why? Because people do not have money to waste on pixels and Inno tries to make the packages more apprealing. Nevertheless, people are not stupid and few buys the packages...
  4. Upcoming changes to Diamond Packages

It’s basically your funeral. Greed has killed bigger games that this, best example being the first game of this kind – eRepublik. Already looking at the new players retention rate one could notice that the game is decaying, you’ve just added the final touch. It does not surprises me because in...