• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Al Beback

1. Al Beback

Update to 1.197 Feedback

nothing to do with their age or the order they are built i said that in another comment, I moved all my buildings around, deleted all my smiths and rebuilt them and it does not mater, you can have 50 and set 25 and they will; be all over the place. .if i collect them all it does not matter which...
  2. Al Beback

Update to 1.197 Feedback

i agree with others to have an option to opt out of this rubbish...... right now in an event when you have quests that require multiple production's, myself like most people, i built 30+ smiths, i built them right to left and when i say set for EG: 20 when i leave that pop up they are all over...
  3. Al Beback

Update to 1.197 Feedback

this multi production idea is sort of good but the inconstancy, jumping from setting 3 sleigh builders, missing the 4th then to 2 current age supply then a blacksmith, realize what its doing zoom in on the smith, cancel it try to set the last sleigh then takes me to 1 more current age then back...
  4. Al Beback

[Feedback] Message Center Changes

one minute this junk was going to be removed then it it isn't, totally unproductive...message window is flashing, i click it and takes me to guild messages, click social nothing to read there, leave its still flashing, go back and mark guild and social as read..click click click leave and its...
  5. Al Beback

PvP Arena Feedback

we are, beta is good for nothing more than getting to do the events before they are released now, they don't listen to the feedback as apparently the beta forum feedback doesn't match the "other" feedback they receive, there is still major issues with the new message center in beta, even with a...
  6. Al Beback

PvP Arena Feedback

Plenty of ad's on foxtel and fetch here in Australia, guess they have to pay for them ad's some how lol
  7. Al Beback

PvP Arena Feedback

I gave it up in the 2nd week on Beta and here I haven't touched it, many of my friends that don't use Beta have given it a go but most have already removed their da's with similar comments "it's a waste of time" Thing is the mysterious feedback spoken about in the Beta forums that makes it...
  8. Al Beback

PvP Arena Feedback

Feedback inno receive, this is killer everyone that doesn't go on the forums loves it