• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Ahyco

1. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

I gave up from this one and keep doing Egypt for the Obelisks (and because it's the most enjoyable one for me)
  2. Update 1.222 feedback

All great changes and improvements. Thank you for improving the game!
  3. Update 1.214 Feedback

I love FoE, it's a great game, but please have your game designers play the game and try out the functionality they design. The user experience for the new heal button positioning is just terrible :(
  4. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

Having a rupee producing building being 4th research to unlock and requiring 160 goods is quite a big design flaw in my opinion. Makes it frustrating and unplayable
  5. Update to 1.200 - Feedback

Thank you for all the changes and for listening to the community. Greatly appreciated!
  6. Update to 1.99 Feedback

The quest abort delay has certainly introduced a lot of disruption for human players. The other kind doesn't care as they can continue as usual. It eliminated a whole aspect of the game since it's unbearable for human players to get goods via RQ anymore. Btw, there's a typo in the title of this...
  7. New Content Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt Feedback

A couple of items for feedback: Impediments are a terrible concept. Not only are they unfair as they differ between people, but they seriously hinder ability to structure the city, especially since the road costs Debens Roads costing Debens just doesn't make sense, especially when there are so...