Recent content by Adelaide53

1. 1.8 and 1.9 threads

is there any 1.8 or 1.9 friendly multi guild members that i can join in Rugnir and Orthordoor ?? please, active and have many fps
  2. 1.8 or 1.9 GB levelling boost groups

Is there any groups available in this world for GB boost levelling
  3. Fixed: In home city, on roads, no cars or people

I switched to HTML as well and switched back, there is nothing wrong with my graphics card, i have now checked on another computer and doing the same, the tablet is the only device now that shows the animations. And another thing, when i load someone else's city, and come back to my own my cows...
  4. Fixed: In home city, on roads, no cars or people

yes and it has a tick, was one of the things i first checked
  5. Fixed: In home city, on roads, no cars or people

Absolutely nothing was changed, one day i had them, the next i did not, computer did not change, I did not add any new programs, have cleared all the cache etc, not a thing had changed
  6. Fixed: In home city, on roads, no cars or people

Have just noticed, no moving vehicles on the roads or people walking on the paths. Is same no matter what browser i am using
  7. Looking for a friendly non GvG Guild

join our new guild in this world The Builders, We have our guilds in other worlds, but just started our guild in this world, we do all that you have just asked
  8. THE BUILDERS

We have just opened up our branch of The Builders here on this world. As some know we have builder guilds in nearly every world, so all welcome, experienced and new players. New guild in this world, but not new by far in other worlds