• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Affy.

1. Affy.

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

Good bye GVG , I really did enjoy you in my younger FoE years
  2. Affy.

thankyou i can certainly see that
  3. Affy.

is it a specific time on Monday morning ? March 17th will be the last reset ?
  4. Affy.

I have enjoyed GVG but not in the later years .. when the bots came , too many double acounts , prob not allowed to say this. But RIP GvG .. wasnt for everyone but It kept me playing for sure .
  5. Affy.

The end of GVG

haha yes i had to ask support where mine was once
  6. Affy.

Good Tips's

Keep your Roads Straight , keep active , ask questions , and the above @Emberguard
  7. Affy.

The end of GVG

Wow alot in my Guild have never heard of this building lol , just goes to show how long some of us have been playing
  8. Affy.

The end of GVG

So the gold award was 2016 the swords (gold , silver , bronze) when they changed the ranking system , you know alot of players did not know that these little beauties can be upgraded :)
  9. Affy.

The end of GVG

Hi Klods I am farming and not doing alot in GvG maybe breaking afew seiges at reset as we have 2/3 guilds who have worked togeather for years and held the (AA map that is) ..
  10. Affy.

The end of GVG

When GvG finished up in Beta , being on the map at the end , does it do anything for standings.Having sectors at the end.? Did Guilds get anything out of it ?
  11. Affy.

The end of GVG

13/03/24 is my pick RIP GvG
  12. Affy.

The end of GVG

Any date yet for the end of GvG ? how does it work annoucement made then ? bye bye GvG how much time do you get from announcement to last day GVG ? How did it go in Beta ?
  13. Affy.

Fun with FoE over 5 yrs and Im still here

Still here in 2024 , down to just the one world now , no time for FoE it has become so time consuming , I come on once/twice a day to collect do my bit for my Guild in GE and GBG , cant get over how many Fragments there are now , remember I was around before the Arc ! Now and then farming on...
  14. Affy.

The end of GVG

I was just about to ask the same question , I cant wait to see 3 Guilds gone from our GvG map who have worked togeather and held sectors for years. GvG was once fun. All I do now is break seiges hoping to make just a tiny dent in their Treasury.
  15. Affy.

Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Goodness what happened to the 3 matches ?? seems to take forever