• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Recent content by A f f y

1. A f f y

Mars Ore Requirement For SAAB Research

Goodness i am finding it hard also , Mars ore , but am getting some good tips here
  2. A f f y

Bring back Quizz master

Bring back Quizz master
  3. A f f y

#2 Guild whoop whoop

#2 Guild whoop whoop
  4. A f f y

founder-less guild

Its always good to have a co founder who you trust :)
  5. A f f y

Fun with FoE over 5 yrs and Im still here

I'm back and still going strong in O world on English server , I must say I am super proud of my Guild Fee Fi FOE Fun, we are currently #2 ranked we have 39 members , a few have left seeking new ventures or RL has got to busy . Our Guild is I think about 4 years old we have always struggled...
  6. A f f y

Now im wondering why I started this Journal , maybe my time is coming to and end , I say that every year I will cut back , I will hand the Guilds over and retire, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would play and online game or even last this long . Me! a middle aged mum !
  7. A f f y

I have seen players come and go and come back, the game has changed so much in the time I have been playing, I think at one time I had about 6worlds onthe go , My first ever was I think L world on the EN server .. I started out a real noob , not even sure how I stumbled accross FoE .. Anyway I...
  8. A f f y

This was great to see :)

This was great to see :)
  9. A f f y

Welcome to the FOE Cafe!

Ha Ha no I dont never had one , maybe i might go and take a peek .
  10. A f f y

Welcome to the FOE Cafe!

Hey Lady M , is there anything special we need to prepare for the battlegrounds within Guild? maybe i should read more in the forums :)
  11. A f f y

Welcome to the FOE Cafe!

Yes our guild is looking forward to the new Guild battlegrounds as half are app users only ..8-)
  12. A f f y

Welcome to the FOE Cafe!

It is nice to come and chill the atmosphere with all the changes to GvG is unsettled out there , ive been playing for over 4 years I think now , and enjoy it , there have been many changes over that time .
  13. A f f y

haha

haha
  14. A f f y

Welcome to the FOE Cafe!

Ohh hello I have just found this , how cool, i have been reading through the forums , I do need a cup of earl grey after all that lol. Enjoy your days everyone Regards Affy
  15. A f f y

waving at ya :P

waving at ya :P