• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by 3208Dy

1. New Bug: : Internal Error / Server unavailable when trying to log in on Android

I just got back into the event bronze league, yesterday evening, after missing a day and a half because of my WiFi glitching out,don't think I'm in the bronze now LoL,..and this had to happen during the tail end of the event...I thought all things Irish were good luck,lol!
  2. New Bug: : Internal Error / Server unavailable when trying to log in on Android

I'm in Rugnir (trying to get in)..just curious because it seems like it's happening in a few other worlds as well..but the strange thing is some people had no problem logging in..and for some they haven't been able to access just a couple of hours ago..and they didn't experience any problems all...
  3. New Bug: : Internal Error / Server unavailable when trying to log in on Android

It must be on the sever end.. because a guy posted earlier that he could install on PC..but it wouldn't work on android..I'm having the same issue..,and preformed all the procedures,and still no go..so yeah it has to be sever itself..not android.. kinda frustrating tho..
  4. New Bug: Cannot login to Rugnir

Yeah I just tried starting a new world,just to see what would happen it did download,but when I quit,and then tried to immediately to login,same thing.. internal sever issue message appears
  5. New Bug: Cannot login to Rugnir

When I try to login,it loads to 51%,then displays message: internal sever issue I have tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions,to no avail..
  6. New Bug: Server Langedorn

Yeah I'm having the exact same problem with I try to login to Rugnur as well
  7. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Thanks for the info!
  8. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Will there be another set of rival quests, before the st Paddy's event ends?