• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by 21Sam

1. 21Sam

contribution rewards on Arc over level 100

Thank you great advice
  2. 21Sam

Brilliant that worked thank you so much. i just need to works out the percentage increase for each arc level Thanks again
  3. 21Sam

Ok i have changed Round to ROUND and also tried ROUNDUP and i still get the same result
  4. 21Sam

I get this message i have changes the cell to to match your formula
  5. 21Sam

Ok thank you i will give that a try
  6. 21Sam

Hi thank for the reply I have the base amount and what i am trying to do my arc is at level 101, i would like to be able to do is work out what contribution reward i would having donated xxx amount of fps in a friends GB for upto level 110 please
  7. 21Sam

Can someone tell me what formular I need to put in an excel spreadsheet to calculate the contribution rewards on a Arc over level 100 please
  8. 21Sam

Already Suggested: Friend's list: last time online

I agree it should be possible to see if friends are still active
  9. 21Sam

GB Investment tool

Hi i am not in a 1.9 or 1.8 thread just i was hoping to use it to know when would be the best time i post my GB on the threads for other players to add fps
  10. 21Sam

GB Investment tool

Thank you i just need some advice i never know when to post my GB on my guild trade thread. I was using this one https://foe-tools.github.io/gb-investment/?fbclid=IwAR2_CiozCno3ZaYnTJE0sNFx2OJyRRSr4X30owaFfq6w29nNlS2sTvAMCFQ
  11. 21Sam

GB Investment tool

Hi i did that but i still not got the idea
  12. 21Sam

GB Investment tool

Hi can anyone point me towards a tutorial on using the FOE GB Investment tool please
  13. 21Sam

Expansions on moving ages

Ok thank you
  14. 21Sam

Expansions on moving ages

Hi i think i read somewhere that when you move up an age you automatically get a expansion is that correct please
  15. 21Sam

Antiques Dealer

Thanks for the advice i see what you mean i thought i had to use diamonds