• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Reward for Helping with Great Buildings

I am disappointed that, having helped a Guild Member with his/her Statue of Zeus Great Building by donating Forge Points, it stated that 'contribution reward for this level' was +5 Forge Points 4 Medals 1 Blueprint. I assumed this meant I would get these for contributing. I got nothing! Should I have done something else?

DeletedUser

If you got nothing it might be that you did not hold the relevant position when the Great Building was completed. Check back at the Great Building and see what position you finished in, if you still think you didn't receive the rewards, submit an in-game ticket and an in-game moderator will look into it.

DeletedUser4906

I am disappointed that, having helped a Guild Member with his/her Statue of Zeus Great Building by donating Forge Points, it stated that 'contribution reward for this level' was +5 Forge Points 4 Medals 1 Blueprint. I assumed this meant I would get these for contributing. I got nothing! Should I have done something else?

Same thing happened to me, i put in a ticket & was told that i had received them......I HADN'T!!
And i can't do anything else about it....Pffft!!

It's pants!

You are basically being told (in a roundabout way) you are a liar.....FofE is right, end-of!
How else can it be read:mad:

That's only my very humble opinion, i hope it was worded in a non-aggressive way as not to fear getting a warning for pointing out, well, a FACT which happened to me.

Thank you all very kindly & have a wonderful day.....:):):):):):):)

DeletedUser

Same thing happened to me, i put in a ticket & was told that i had received them......I HADN'T!!
And i can't do anything else about it....Pffft!!

It was checked at what rank you were when the level of the great building was finished, and what reward came with that - and then if the reward was actually added to your account (I checked once more, and yes, according to our logs the reward was added indeed).

In general, where the confusion often lies, is with duplicate blueprints (sometimes hard to tell which one(s) you got extra), or just as often, with the rank you held when the level was finished. It does happen that you think you'll be, let's say, number one, and then at the very last moment someone adds just enough forgepoints to pass you and you end up on place two, or even lower.

So you only get rewards if you contribute more than anybody else? Sounds wrong to me. What incentive is there to help anybody?

DeletedUser

What you are rewarded depends on which rank you finish in when the Great Building levels up.

The incentive is to be the greater contributor in order to receive greater rewards, and as the Great Building levels, the rewards increase.

DeletedUser

i think the reward system for GB is quite straight forward. only the top 5 contributors will get something back when the building level up. at lower levels, the contributor might even only get a few pieces of medals and nothing else. this is why it was extremely unfair back then when real players who want to get prints are competing with those fakes who came from other worlds whose only purpose are to spam the GB with points. :rolleyes:

therefore to ensure u get some reward for contributing, u must make sure u remain in the top 5. it is only a simple addition and subtraction u need to do on the side to make sure no one can overtake your contribution in the last minute. :)

DeletedUser5180

therefore to ensure u get some reward for contributing, u must make sure u remain in the top 5. it is only a simple addition and subtraction u need to do on the side to make sure no one can overtake your contribution in the last minute. :)

very well explained :)

DeletedUser

So you only get rewards if you contribute more than anybody else? Sounds wrong to me. What incentive is there to help anybody?

Not sure if you are in a guild Happy, but sometimes, within a guild structure, ppl contribute just to 'help' that person, knowing they will not recieve anything at that time for doing so. If you are a single player, there is less incentive, to spend FP if you are not 'getting anything in return'. So join a guild, where you can all help each other :D

I've got it now........I ended up in first place and got an excellent reward.
I understand it now - thanks folks for all your comments