• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Question on Wishing Well ...

DeletedUser14380

Hello FoE Team,

Thank you so much for your great efforts. The game's too good.

I have a quick question to you on the "Wishing Well". One of the offering from the "Wishing Well" was 50 diamonds, along with coins, supplies and +2 Forge Points. But it has been a long time more than a month and I have still not received 50 diamonds. Why is that the "Wishing Well" no longer gives diamonds?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
rahsim

DeletedUser7719

I would give it maybe a 2% chance on getting diamonds, so you probably have bad luck by now...

DeletedUser

Winning diamonds is like winning a raffle. I think byeordie is generous with the 2% chance estimate. But even at 2% it means you need to collect every day for about 2 months to get 50 diamonds. (That is on average and not a guaranteed number).

DeletedUser4906

Hello FoE Team,

Thank you so much for your great efforts. The game's too good.

I have a quick question to you on the "Wishing Well". One of the offering from the "Wishing Well" was 50 diamonds, along with coins, supplies and +2 Forge Points. But it has been a long time more than a month and I have still not received 50 diamonds. Why is that the "Wishing Well" no longer gives diamonds?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
rahsim

Because it's pant's!!

All i've ever had for weeks & weeks is lousy coins & supplies...:mad:

DeletedUser7719

I got about diamonds about 4 times (after maybe 200-300 collects)

DeletedUser14380

Thanks a lot for the replies friends. I have just got it once so far maybe I need to wait for 2 more months for the next 50 diamonds ...

DeletedUser

I've got diamonds once or twice, and a few times medals - which are just as important to me as I don't do battles ;)

Anyways, I'm happy with it, each time I collect it's like opening a present - sometimes you get something very nice, sometimes you get something you didn't really need, but you always get something for free you didn't have before.

DeletedUser

Agreed it's the best building in the game just for the anticipation of collecting it everyday. I even keep a town I gave up on active just so I can collect it (sorry neighbors). I have 3 and I've received 100 diamonds I think, maybe 150.

DeletedUser

Agreed, KingMike. I did not do it but there are some players who have kept accounts alive on multiple worlds just to farm diamonds via their wishing wells. It is a viable tactic. I don't think it was a wise move on the developer's part to enable that but I don't blame the players. I blame the game.

DeletedUser14587

i have received 2x 50 diamonds and its one of best buildings in the game i agree to that

Amy Steele

General
It's the best building in the game for me, even though I have yet to receive any diamonds from my one Wishing Well, I am a non-PvPer and have very few FPs to spare for GBs, so my Wishing Well is a major source of medals for me (and FPs lol). I'm also a trader and the extra goods, in addition to those from my Lighthouse and goods buildings really do come in handy... like KingMike I love the anticipation as I wait to see what I will get today. I have my Lighthouse and Wishing Well next to each other and on the same schedule so they produce at the same time.. will it be what I want/need... or something I have plenty of? Maybe one day I will get those elusive diamonds!!

DeletedUser

I have received diamonds once and was quite happy, as for everything else....... Its still FREE....... I love FREE stuff!

DeletedUser3707

If the wishing well is truly random, then it's possible that you could never win any Diamonds from a Well. Or you could win Diamonds 10 times in a row. That's randomness for you.

...some players who have kept accounts alive on multiple worlds just to farm diamonds via their wishing wells. It is a viable tactic. I don't think it was a wise move on the developer's part to enable that but I don't blame the players. I blame the game.

That's not a proper instance of "farming". Players have no way of transferring the Diamonds between worlds, or interact with themselves in the other worlds. Each world is it's own little world.

If players kept multiple accounts on the same world, even then they wouldn't be able to move the Diamonds between accounts, or really utilize their Diamonds in any real way to benefit one account. Farming for Forge Points would be a HUGE issue. Since then they'd be able to take FP from their other accounts and dump it into one account - into their GB's.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17220

If the wishing well is truly random, then it's possible that you could never win any Diamonds from a Well. Or you could win Diamonds 10 times in a row. That's randomness for you.

That's not a proper instance of "farming". Players have no way of transferring the Diamonds between worlds, or interact with themselves in the other worlds. Each world is it's own little world.

If players kept multiple accounts on the same world, even then they wouldn't be able to move the Diamonds between accounts, or really utilize their Diamonds in any real way to benefit one account. Farming for Forge Points would be a HUGE issue. Since then they'd be able to take FP from their other accounts and dump it into one account - into their GB's.

statistically speaking the probabilities of never winning diamonds and winning 10 times in a row are both zero.
and also, there is no need to transfer diamonds between worlds, because all cities share a single account to begin with.

DeletedUser

Players have no way of transferring the Diamonds between worlds, or interact with themselves in the other worlds. Each world is it's own little world.

False information

there is no need to transfer diamonds between worlds, because all cities share a single account to begin with.

True information

You are encouraged to try it for yourself if you wish.

DeletedUser

... That's not a proper instance of "farming". Players have no way of transferring the Diamonds between worlds, or interact with themselves in the other worlds. Each world is it's own little world. ...

Actually, that's incorrect. Diamonds are attached to your account on the server, and not to one specific world only. So you can use them across worlds, yes.

Might be a good one to add in the FAQ :)