• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

For women / girls / female characters only - Join Amazons of Greifental

DeletedUser

Queens of the World, Unite!

This guild is open to women / girls, as well as to female characters only, meaning the boys can join us as long as you have a female character [ ... I don't wish to be totally exclusive, lol], since the Amazons were a legendary group of female warriors who were reputed to be constantly at war with the Ancient Greeks.

In Amazons, we are active players so do we 'motivate / polish' other Amazons' city buildings regularly, as this really benefits us all and also provides everyone with a greater chance of discovering a 'blueprint' for a Great Building.

If you are interested, send a message either in-game to 'Blen' (this guild's founder), (our recruitment officer) or reply to this thread in the open forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just want to say that we are not a 'sexist' guild ... as we DO allow male players to join us ... the only condition being that you are already playing / are prepared to play a female character (use of a 'female' / androgynous portrait [such as the fully-helmetted portrait]) ... as this is the basis in which the Amazons were formed and what made them unique ... they were a group of female warriors (Ha-mazan = a possible Iranian word meaning 'Warrior' ... so absolutely nothing to do with Brazillian jungles, lol)

DeletedUser14230

I just want to say that we are not a 'sexist' guild ... as we DO allow male players to join us ... the only condition being that you are already playing / are prepared to play a female character (use of a 'female' / androgynous portrait [such as the fully-helmetted portrait]) ... as this is the basis in which the Amazons were formed and what made them unique ... they were a group of female warriors (Ha-mazan = a possible Iranian word meaning 'Warrior' ... so absolutely nothing to do with Brazillian jungles, lol)

Hello girl's just for help !:o
‘Hamazan’ in Ionian language ( The Ionians were one of the four major tribes into which the Greeks considered themselves to have been divided in the ancient period )means ‘fight in group’ as these tribals fought in group including men, women and children.

DeletedUser

Wow, very interesting, Serguis! Were the Ionians a Matriarchal society; or were they just desperately trying to survive against all odds. Such a desperate situation where the family has to fight to protect themselves. Perhaps, most of the men had died in battle - leaving the remaining tribal members almost defenseless - with the woman having to take up arms. What a time of hardship that must have been~!
So, Greyshadow - your members can be guys, but they take on a female persona... (putting this back 'on track'!)

DeletedUser

So, Greyshadow - your members can be guys, but they take on a female persona... (putting this back 'on track'!)

Thanks for that Milady ... yes of course guys can join (complete with female persona):D

‘Hamazan’ in Ionian language ( The Ionians were one of the four major tribes into which the Greeks considered themselves to have been divided in the ancient period )means ‘fight in group’ as these tribals fought in group including men, women and children.

That is indeed very interesting Serguis. What remains a 'fact' (obviously the Amazons were still a legend) is that the women actually went to battle ... not many tribes / empires even permitted this ... the Romans and Greeks for instance might have adopted democratic aspects to their social world but women, like slaves, prisoners of war, foreigners and children had very few rights indeed. The only other group of people that I know of where women fought alongside men in battle were The Celts.

DeletedUser

I want to interject here. I think that women ONLY go into battle when their men are not around because they are either dead or away. Women do not need 'permission' to go into battle or to defend their children. This would only happen if their men were not available.

NEVER attack a Mama Bear's baby~!!!

DeletedUser

I agree Milady ... it is still a point of fact that women who did not wield a sword could still die by the sword!

DeletedUser

They were also a lot of female gladiators in Ancient Rome, who were either slaves fighting for freedom and in some cases upper class Roman women seeking for excitement. There is also a long history of warrior Queens and many preferred the company of female guards and soldiers. So it really all depends on the civilization, the age and the motive behind each woman. So I don't think that women only went into battle due to the absence of men.

DeletedUser14587

seems alot of fun happening in amazon lol awomen guild seems interesting i guess u have a nonstop threads going almost about everything haha cheers