• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quests

DeletedUser

I aborted and skipped a bunch of quests since they were about researching stuff that was impossibly far away but then I didn't receive another quest. Will I get another quest later on or did I use up all my quests?

DeletedUser

And never skip a quest.

You have nothing to worry about or need to reach. Plus, and this is very importent, you miss out on bunch of goods that you get from the quest. So i would NOT suggest to skip a quest.

DeletedUser1130

I aborted and skipped a bunch of quests since they were about researching stuff that was impossibly far away but then I didn't receive another quest. Will I get another quest later on or did I use up all my quests?
Sadly the way quests are posted (2 at the time) kinda sucks, But don't abort them You may get something good at the end.

I wish they had all the quests already posted and that alone would give you some goal to finish them.

DeletedUser14782

yeah, and then there are quest loops, which are impossibly annoying.

DeletedUser7719

Annoying? Those things are giving me medals (and rarely: diamonds!)

DeletedUser15432

loop quests are very goods, they give me medals, goods, coin, supplies, forge points and occasionally diamonds as well, some quests you are able to skip

DeletedUser14782

right now tho, i am on aloop and the only quests i can do take me like 5 days, bcuz the "pay stuff quests" dont work cuz i need coins & supplies

DeletedUser7719

You can skip the loop quests until you get back to gather X coins/supplies. You aren't spending anything, and you get a reward.

DeletedUser98682

Hi Respect - you should always receive another quest - even if its a storyline one (which can not be aborted) - if you raise a ticket we will have a closer look at this for you.
T ;-)

DeletedUser7719

Rare, then very rare, then an impossible chance ;) (on looping quests)
Some of Rinbin nonlooping quests mainly end up in diamonds as well, but you may have to finish previous chain of quests in order to earn it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

How much of a chance is there actually for getting diamonds for a random reward?

Quite good. If you do rotating quests many times per day every day, you are almost quaranteed to be rewarded diamonds once per each individual quest sooner or later, within first few dozen of attempts per quest I'd say. But after that 1 time, you will very very likely never get diamonds again from that spefic quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14782

im in the Lma quest loop, what quests would give diamonds?

DeletedUser7719

All of them give you a low chance, but once you win diamonds from one quest, you might as well assume that you will not receive it from that same quest again.

DeletedUser3157

My ME rotating quest rewards data. I won't bother collecting it any more as it seems clear enough for me. If someone tracking their own data, they can add it.

goodssmall coinlarge coinsmall suplarge supBPmedalFPtotal