• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

0.24 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser276

you can.... I wont tell you but you can ask away ;)

I should have an announcement on this up in a couple of days.

DeletedUser3157

Prolly few days after ppl sober up from new years stuff and get back to work.

DeletedUser10171

I suspect it will hit on the 9th when they blow up the server farm running this outfit.. ( server farm = 4 Atari 2600's linked and running in raid 5 configuration. ) ;) :p

DeletedUser2456

i suspect it will hit on the 9th when they blow up the server farm running this outfit.. ( server farm = 4 atari 2600's linked and running in raid 5 configuration. ) ;) :p

xd +1

DeletedUser15432

The new update will be implemented on Wednesday 16th October 2013 Anno Domini as per the announcement posted today, Monday 14th October 2013 anno Domini, and will probably kick in between 09:00 and 11:00 British Summer time, probably as I am visiting to either attack or polivate as it always seems to

DeletedUser7719

Hey Pzkpfwv1d, this thread is a bit old by now, so I don't think there's any point of replying in this thread ;)

Amy Steele

General
Agreed byeordie - the 0.24 update was quite some time ago, and as such this thread is now redundant. Therefore I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.