• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

blue print help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hiya guys just wondering if you could give me some help please, i'm having problems getting blueprints, i currently have 2 bp for the light house of alexandria and can't find any more, i read that i need to polish neighbours decorations which i have been doing but still nothing? then i read that you have to polish 150 neighbours a day? if that is true how can i do that when i only have 41 neighbours and can only visit each neighbour once in 24hr? any help would be great. :)

DeletedUser

Hello royal66

You can get Blueprints by polishing or motivating structures in your neighbours / guild members / friends towns. Not only decorations, all buildings aswell. I suggest trying to boost something more useful than a decoration :) ( You can also get Blueprints by being one of the people who donated most Forge Points to someone else's Great Building to help level it up )
The drop rate is quite low so you might go days without Blueprints, but just keep at it and they will show up. The Blueprint you get depends on the Age of the building you support, there are 2 Great Buildings for each Age, so you have a 50 / 50 chance of getting a BP for either one.

I would check out at least this thread: Changelog 0.22 Great Buildings for more info on the Great Buildings :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

You have to be extremely patient to get BP by polishing. So far, in the 4 weeks I have been playing, I have averaged approx 100 polishings or motivatings a day and got an average of 2 BP a week from that.

DeletedUser

Thankyou for your help will try polishing and motivating more neighbours and guild members cant do friends towns as i have none on foe lol.

DeletedUser

You can add someone with an unfinished GB as friend and then you'll be able to build it too

DeletedUser10171

You should only polish and motivate Iron age buildings and decorations mate, if your looking for Light House BP's !!

DeletedUser

You should only polish and motivate Iron age buildings and decorations mate, if your looking for Light House BP's !!
And that gives me a crisis of conscience. Example: The players around me want something like Polish Marketplace (EMA) and I want to polish Iron Age for potential blue prints. Is it right to help as requested or just play your own game without any regard to the requests of the players you visit?

DeletedUser

I know that feeling :(

What you could do is message them explaining why you support iron age things... or put it in your profile. Or if they're in your guild, you could start a discussion in the guild (forum).

I'm sure people will understand if you tell them it's to get the lower age blueprints.

DeletedUser

I have a clear line of conduct:

- I do whatever my guild members that regularly help me want
- I do whatever neighbors that regularly help me want
- the rest is a free for all fest!

Status
Not open for further replies.