• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Have THREE support buttons for motivating/polishing

• Thread starter DeletedUser9807
  • Start date

DeletedUser9807

Proposal
Have three support buttons. MOTIVATE (supplies) – BOOST (houses) – POLISH –(happiness)

Have I checked for similar ideas?
Yes. Couldn't find it.

Reason
Makes it easier in large complex cities to find what you’re looking for when player has specific preferences.

Details
When visiting a Guild member to support there would be three action buttons available.

Visual aids
New button in Actions

Balance
Can’t see that it affects anything else.

Abuse prevention
Can’t see how.

Summary
Makes my life easier.

DeletedUser1094

I actually like this idea. Especially, when working with a touch-pad it's too easy to support the wrong item by accident. Having coin and supply motivation separated from each other, will become a huge relief.

+1

DeletedUser

+1 here. 99% of players would rather have their production buildings motivated over their houses, and I've had it several times where I clicked on the house instead of production while moving the map.

DeletedUser7719

Oh no, it's making the game easier... :(
jk :D, +1 ​from me
+1 here. 99% of players would rather have their production buildings motivated over their houses
that is definitely debatable

DeletedUser

+1 from me

(-1 for the comment about production being preferred. You can easily boost your own supply production by running your supply buildings on 5 minute timer. Can't do the same with houses. Only way to boost coin production is to build more houses - if you ignore Great Building bonuses)

DeletedUser

This option is part of an idea by Byeordie or he stole it from here ;): Click me
Anyway, I'd like to add my hook on this idea also over here:
Lodroth said:
What could be a very helpful additional feature is for the PLAYER to be able to individually toggle which kind of Town-support is available.
Example: If a player only wants [BOOST], they could turn off the option for Polish and for Motivation.

I think this would help a lot of players receive the Town-support they actually want.

- L

DeletedUser

+1 Me Too

Great idea and simple. Great Value on this. It will help.
b7eb1f76d668dcd8a559ee1c575ec7cb (1).png

DeletedUser

+1 from me :)

Lodroth said:
What could be a very helpful additional feature is for the PLAYER to be able to individually toggle which kind of Town-support is available.
Example: If a player only wants [BOOST], they could turn off the option for Polish and for Motivation.

I think this would help a lot of players receive the Town-support they actually want.

Since you went quoting yourself I'll quote my reply to that ;)
I would alter this to merely highlight the option chosen but still leaving the other options available. Sometimes everything is already polished. Sometimes your quest asks you to motivate. Restricting is not nice, but giving a clear indication of what people want without having to read through everyone's profile text would be amazing.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

Proposal
Have three support buttons. MOTIVATE (supplies) – BOOST (houses) – POLISH –(happiness)

Have I checked for similar ideas?
Yes. Couldn't find it.

Reason
Makes it easier in large complex cities to find what you’re looking for when player has specific preferences.

Details
When visiting a Guild member to support there would be three action buttons available.

Visual aids
New button in Actions

Balance
Can’t see that it affects anything else.

Abuse prevention
Can’t see how.

Summary
Makes my life easier.

I agree with this idea too, it would make lives easier and would distinguish the three different actions much better. I hope this idea will be introduced as i can see lots of us agree with it.

~ddrd1981

DeletedUser

This option is part of an idea by Byeordie or he stole it from here ;): Click me
Anyway, I'd like to add my hook on this idea also over here:

- L

This addition to swith off those actions which you do not want to recieve would be a great help too. Especially if we could stop useless decoration polishes. On another note the best way at present to remove the likelihood of a decoration being polished is to not have any in your city.

~ddrd1981

DeletedUser10490

+1 from my side. Makes it easier to request what you need from your Guild colleagues or neighbors

DeletedUser

+1 for the op

-1 for this idea:
Originally Posted by Lodroth

DeletedUser9807

I didn't steal it from anywhere! I thought of it all by myself. Wherever it comes from it seems like a popular idea. Any chance of seeing it soon?