• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New AVATARS????!!!!!

DeletedUser9393

Hy guys I just wanted to ask you if you have in project to put some new avatar pictures of girls? I know you maybe tought there are more boys playn' the game but there are also many girls who finds this game very cool and interesting.So I give you my opinion,It will be cool you to add some new cool pics of girls and queens... :P ...
Cheers for the girls!!!:p

DeletedUser

It's a suggestion that has come up before and I'm sure we will address it at one point (I'll have to say that putting in new features still has a priority atm, hope you understand).

That said, there will be a way to get you hands on one new female avatar picture quite soon.
No, I'm not giving it away yet.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

I posted some pictures to be used in an album aptly called 'Women Avatars', at http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/member.php?6894-jesyl
I figure if women use them in the forum it will be sort of 'voting' for style, so I encourage anyone to use one. The illustrators for the game are really great, and if given the job they would make more avatars. It's my hope that they will see the avatars in the forum as examples of what avatar styles are popular. Everyone feel free to visit the album and grab one they like, or send me one they found.

DeletedUser

this is the image you unlock after completing 22 winter quests :)
Screen Shot 2012-12-15 at 5.04.51 PM.png

DeletedUser276

and how would you know that? we havent hit 22nd day yet :P unless your bringing info from other servers like the zz server... which is just spoilsporting :)

On a side note I got wind that we are going to be getting a bunch of new avatars female and male when we get the industrial age.

DeletedUser

and how would you know that? we havent hit 22nd day yet :P unless your bringing info from other servers like the zz server... which is just spoilsporting :)

On a side note I got wind that we are going to be getting a bunch of new avatars female and male when we get the industrial age.

Well, actually that picture is given openly as a reward in the quest that requires you to complete 22 quests, which you get after completing the 15-quest quest... which quest a lot of people completed on the 15th to get this new 22-quest quest so it's not really spoilsporting :p

(hope you still know what quests I'm talking about ;) )

Looking forward to the new avatars though!