• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Winter Quests cannot be done past the first?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2206
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2206

World: Arvahall
Browser and Version: Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
Overview of the bug: Was able to complete first quest only; none others come up.
Screenshots: n/a
How often this occurs: Resetting, clearing cookies, changing browsers does not fix.
Urgency: Urgent, as nothing past the first quest is offered.
Preventative Actions: nothing.
Summary: I did the first quest, not sure if or what the reward was, and the quests are now gone, except for the one that says how many I have done (one of 10)
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

DeletedUser

I would love to double check, but my server is extremely volatile today. Correct me if I am wrong, but in the quest to do 10 quests, it hints that they are in fact daily quests. I think it was intended to be gaped out each day. As for the reward, check your inventory. It should be in there for a free 2 forge points.

DeletedUser276

yes you get 1 seasonal quest a day... you have to wait for the next day to get your next quest.

DeletedUser2206

Yes, this is on all servers, and I overlooked the "one each day" part, lol; did most of it in one day on the beta, so did not realize that it was meant to drag on. Sorry all. And yes, got the 2 FP's

Status
Not open for further replies.