• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge points for donors ?

DeletedUser

Sorry if this has been covered already but I couldn't find any previous.
I see that as a reward for being a top donor to a GB you can receive 35 forge points. How does that work when the max is 10 ?

DeletedUser176

The rewards depend on the building level, ranging from 5 forgepoints to a lot more (and medals + blueprints, depending too). They're given to you in packages for your inventory, split into several packages if the amount is bigger than 10.
There are 3 package sizes now: 2 (small), 5 (medium) and 10 (large).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah, Thank you Vanguard. Understood. From going unused to being one of the most important pieces in the game.. 'The Inventory' :)

DeletedUser

Ah, Thank you Vanguard. Understood. From going unused to being one of the most important pieces in the game.. 'The Inventory' :)

We've had plans for the inventory for a long time now, it's good to see them come into the game now. And rest assured, the inventory will have a role to play in some more upcoming features.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser2456

We've had plans for the inventory for a long time now, it's good to see them come into the game now. And rest assured, the inventory will have a role to play in some more upcoming features.

Regards,

Anwar
They better Anwar...

DeletedUser

Yes... however, if you are racing like that then you are almost certainly going to spend more FP than you will be rewarded with (I've been there and done that on the beta server - 112 FP spent to get 25 FP [and 2 BP & 25 medals] reward).

The other option is to save them up and when the Industrial Age is released then you spend them all to get a head start on the research.

DeletedUser176

Another great use for them is donating again. Especially if there's a race for donation rank #1, which gives most blueprints usually, it's good to have some fp stock to get your hands on that.

DeletedUser

Would you recommend donating forge points to a neighbor's GB? (who is #1 in the neighborhood and my rival in PvP towers)

DeletedUser7719

If he's your rival: no
If you want to bargain to get a neighbor to stop plundering you: it's a nice offer