• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GE

Knight of ICE

Having built an Arc would help.

How on earth would building an Arc help your GE score?

Besides advancing into next Era how can you increase your GE score? TY.

Negotiating will give you a little higher score. Abandoning fights just before you win and repeating them will also increase your score. In the end, it does not really matter. It is all peanuts. High era players score more, but it is a joined effort, not an individual effort.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Sorry but isn't it increase the contribution percentage, is this not including the GE points also. Isn't it improve the owner Ranking Points which in turn allowing to earn more GE points.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

Sorry but isn't it increase the contribution percentage, is this not including the GE points also. Isn't it improve the owner Ranking Points which in turn allowing to earn more GE points.

How does the Arc increase the contribution percentage? What do ranking points have to do with your capacity to earn GE points?

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
That was what I have been told by some advance players in the past and so it's incorrect. If only I remember those names... my bad.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
That was what I have been told by some advance players in the past and so it's incorrect. If only I remember those names... my bad.
The Arc increases the rewards you get for contributing to other players' GBs. It has nothing to do with GE.

Knight of ICE

Maybe you should not try to respond to everything you see. Your contributions to the forum are appreciated, but when it comes to advice you have been wrong several times now. Check what you have been told, to see if it is actually true. Don't blame others for giving you false advice. You are giving it yourself now.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Maybe you should not try to respond to everything you see. Your contributions to the forum are appreciated, but when it comes to advice you have been wrong several times now. Check what you have been told, to see if it is actually true. Don't blame others for giving you false advice. You are giving it yourself now.
This is the Sir ICE that we would like to see more of. This is really nice of you. Thank you and I will double check the source of information from now on so that I could be better than you ;-D