• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New tavern boost?

pipo69

Private
Is there anyone who knows what that new tavern boost thingy is? Game asked to reload after applying nesscary changes and then I saw a new snare instrument with a purple background. Both on the bar and the tavern. Did I miss an announcement?

1653907914028.png

After opening the tavern there now is an extra tab visible.

1653908080419.png

Version after the update: 1.231.ff8472069f (24.05.2022 11:39)

King Dael

Sergeant
Someone in my Guild said it was advert activated boosts. I'm not going to click activate, if I have to watch some adverts. But it's strange that no info has been given about it.

Edit: Just clicked it... No adverts, just a 5% overall boost for 4 hours.

Last edited:

CutieNZ

Private
Yeh, same here. I opened my tavern up to collect all my silver buttons before bed, and now I've got 4 boosts running. While I sleep.
Almost as useful as the Spam and Snake-oil caravan.
Almost as generous as huge FP rewards in events, when we're now only allowed 99 FP.

Not really liking the way this game is heading. I'm a sad panda :(

suethegreat

Captain
there is also an aid all star in the friends list. Aid all hood, guild and friends and get rewards counter takes ages though. Again no info

suethegreat

Captain
Yeah... just clicked it myself. No ads...
But what's the point of it then? Why give us free boosts?
just realised its a boost on a boost if you activate the boost..i think ... although unless you can/pay to activate more than one boost in 4 hrs most get wasted? attack is 30 mins otherwise?

King Dael

Sergeant
just realised its a boost on a boost if you activate the boost..i think ... although unless you can/pay to activate more than one boost in 4 hrs most get wasted? attack is 30 mins otherwise?
Just activated a normal boost on top of the 5% boosts. No extra charge...

Calydor

Private
Really confused why there are no patch notes for this. On the surface it seems very interesting, but with no instructions whatsoever on how it works it's kinda ... weird.

King Dael

Sergeant
As of now, we can only speculate...until the staff comes with a public announcement. Will the extra 5% boosts and the aid-all buttons be free for all and at all times... or will there come a price for them in the future. 5% extra attack for 4 hours for free... every time you click the button seems like a dream not come true.

suethegreat

Captain
Given a lot of discussion here and no feedback thread I would like to point out the tavern boost for 4 hours activates when you open the tavern to clear it. In other words you cant clear your tavern without activating the boost automatically without clicking 'activate', the countdown clock is already ticking. Clearing tavern at night ready for morning is no biggie as boost resets after 4 hours. 2k supplies incidents were a nice surprise. (special quests also a surprise make sure you scroll your story quests/recurrings to spot it if you have them)

CutieNZ

Private
Ah, OK. Looks like it's ready to re-activate as soon as the timer runs out. So not completely useless after all.

Jubilee

Private
I think someone put it in production accidentally & it doesn't look finished to me. Meanwhile it activated again this morning & I have been benefiting from it. The boosts are only low but better than nothing.

Ads are on phone.. none on the PC.. but PC has an issue with starting the boosts. Cannot open the tavern shop etc without having the boosts start up automatically ( when due to)