• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Funny In-game pics

r21r

Major-General
will give ~1.000 words instead of pics, didn't made any !!

Summer Event - Day 1

~3am, thinking to go for a Villa or not, i decide yes
Getting in with ~9.000 diamonds, and start rolling !
some hour ago, i have 8 Villa kits , a couple doublons, and a villa again on the wheel lol
Trying to finish the questline for more chances, while i notice somebody stoles it !!!!
not to say much, i go for sleep with a little bitter taste lol
Wake up today, finish the event questline, make my Pirate thingy lvl9, and keep watching for a villa on da wheel

(and the funny part)

15 Doublons in stock, Villa on the Wheel -- Goes in x10 times - no Villa -- Hoodie Refreshes :@
Plunders Hoodie - Re-opens Wheel - Villa Again - Hits x1 - 9lvl Villa :D:D:D

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
and whats funny about it ? :P
A|A look like special symbols from some translation tool. When strings are translated, due to variance with endings depending on context, you can see some weird stuff if you check translation tool directly. For instance, handling plurals is a common problem in translation. The string "5 seconds" is usually stored with placeholder "%1 second(s)", though you never see %1 or (s) in UI, it's translated into 1 second or 5 seconds. There are languages with 3 forms and I think there's even one language with 4, but don't quote me on that. Not sure what's the variance here though, I'd rather expect to see A|a. In any case, that's something you never see in UI.

P.S. Yes, I know, my definition of funny isn't for everyone :(

PJS299

Private
You may think I took these at different times but...
Screenshot 2022-05-11 09.40.39.png i look at the dealer and see it open but then...
Screenshot 2022-05-11 09.40.53.png it says that the auction is over.
I took these right after each other these were not taken at different times of day.
I just thought it was funny that that happened.