• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.226 Feedback

An Hobad

Private
Please remove the blinding white grid lines on the battle screens. They appear on all battle screens - GE, GBG, PVP, campaign map, Egyptian cultural settlement battle screen. Not sure about GVG, as I haven't played it yet, but I'm guessing that they're there too. I play on ipad and others have experienced it on other mobile devices.

They started appearing one or two updates ago...

Thanks

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
  • The build button in your main city would falsely start blinking when unlocking a building in your Cultural Settlement. This no longer happens.
This fix will be nice to see. Not a big deal, but sometimes a bit of an irritant, wondering why it is blinking (even after I had figured it out - surprise did not see any *bug* report about this on the forums)

PomPoms

Sergeant
I reported a mobile GBG bug back in October last year about every 3rd fight, you have to re-tap the sector you are working on as the window does not reappear automatically for the next attack like it should. I see you made other fixes in GBG but this other irritating bug is still happening. I don't know how long you need to fix it, but 5 months seems quite a long time.

An Hobad

Private
Please remove the blinding white grid lines on the battle screens. They appear on all battle screens - GE, GBG, PVP, campaign map, Egyptian cultural settlement battle screen. Not sure about GVG, as I haven't played it yet, but I'm guessing that they're there too. I play on ipad and others have experienced it on other mobile devices.

They started appearing one or two updates ago...

Thanks
Thank you for removing those bright white grid lines on the battle fields.

P.Pixie

Corporal
Please could you update so that everybody has the same daily quest functions. Its a totally unfair playing field when some players have these new switch out quests and others do not. I do not understand why every player has not got this function.

Malynn

Corporal
I agree with the white grid lines - Thanks for removing them.
And thank you for the addition grid space, however I don’t know if I have missed something here: You have given us more grid space… (quote) “to allow us to place new expansions”.
Where are the new expansions? Without having more expansions the extra grid space is useless. The size of our cities is governed by the number of expansions we are able to obtain.

PomPoms

Sergeant
It is indeed lovely that there is now more room for expansions, but you have put some of them in odd places. It is going to be quite difficult for example to use the ones up by the harbour without waiting to open all of them at once and shifting my whole city that direction. But that however, is a problem for another era when I have the expansion available to buy the plots!

Malynn

Corporal
As I said; It’s great having a larger grid space and is one of the best improvements to the game Inno have made and I am grateful for that. However, without having additional expansions, the extra grid space is pretty useless. The size of our cities and what we can build in them is governed first by the number of expansions we can obtain and then by the amount of grid space.
I believe the grid has been enlarged enough to accommodate an additional 86 expansions. To receive any benefit from this enlarged grid, Inno needs to introduce an additional 86 expansion rewards or/and increase the number of expansions we can obtain with diamonds.

Knight of ICE

As I said; It’s great having a larger grid space and is one of the best improvements to the game Inno have made and I am grateful for that. However, without having additional expansions, the extra grid space is pretty useless. The size of our cities and what we can build in them is governed first by the number of expansions we can obtain and then by the amount of grid space.
I believe the grid has been enlarged enough to accommodate an additional 86 expansions. To receive any benefit from this enlarged grid, Inno needs to introduce an additional 86 expansion rewards or/and increase the number of expansions we can obtain with diamonds.

You will get extra expansions with the new age coming up and most likely the ages after that. You can also get extra expansions with the Castle System, so there you have the increase of expansions you can obtain with diamonds.

Emberguard

Legend
My guess? They're doing a lot now so they can release it slowly over time without having to constantly change the grid up every time they release a expansion

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
Patience will be rewarded over time, I believe you will get 6 diamond expansions straight away when Sajm opens

Bretonas

Private
Unless you splash some big cash in order for you to get all expansions from the Castle System you will have to play at least 15 years (or there about) so yes, you will need A LOT of patience for those or just have a few thousand $$$ to make it quicker.

It’s great having more space to build but unless you have heaps of diamonds to buy expansions it doesn’t help. I haven’t seen any expansions through the Castle system, I’m on level 8, there should be one each time you up a level. Having them rewarded in the Castle or making them part of GE and settlement rare rewards would be great

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
It’s great having more space to build but unless you have heaps of diamonds to buy expansions it doesn’t help. I haven’t seen any expansions through the Castle system, I’m on level 8, there should be one each time you up a level. Having them rewarded in the Castle or making them part of GE and settlement rare rewards would be great
Did you actually look at the Castle System? It is not difficult to see the expansions offered as one-time rewards.

King Dael

Sergeant
The Castle gives one expansion at level 16, 18 & 20. So the Castle does give you expansions... some time in the future.

I agree expansions need to be available in other ways than just diamonds as when you get to the end of SAV there is no research to give them to you and even when a new age opens there will probably only be a couple offered if it is the same as previous