• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Royal Albert Hall

Tripalms

Private
I am curious why GB Royal albert Hall is not popular with many of the players especially those in advanced positions. It has a good return of goods daily plus increase in supplies production?????
I reached level 11 and now trying to go forward and get new blueprints for the next level but hard to find extra blueprints

2edgy4me

Private
Massive footprint + terrible efficiency. No real improvement over Iron Age's Lighthouse of Alexandria which is both smaller and much more efficient.

Royal Albert (7x6) at level 29->30 gives 300% supply boost and 47 goods daily. Equivalent to 7.14% supply boost and 1.11 goods per tile.
Lighthouse of Alexandria (4x4) at level 29->30 gives 245% supply boost and 39 goods daily. Equivalent to 15.31% supply boost and 2.44 goods per tile.

Tripalms

Private
Massive footprint + terrible efficiency. No real improvement over Iron Age's Lighthouse of Alexandria which is both smaller and much more efficient.

Royal Albert (7x6) at level 29->30 gives 300% supply boost and 47 goods daily. Equivalent to 7.14% supply boost and 1.11 goods per tile.
Lighthouse of Alexandria (4x4) at level 29->30 gives 245% supply boost and 39 goods daily. Equivalent to 15.31% supply boost and 2.44 goods per tile.
Thanks for that info. Very helpful. So I already have The Lighthouse of Alex what would be the next GB i should target for supply of goods and supplies. Not interested at this time on attack bonuses etc.

2edgy4me

Private
If you want supplies just build a Himeji Castle and never have to worry about supplies again. For goods I wouldn't rely on GBs for those. Use event buildings, GE, GBG instead.