• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: GB for negotiations

JollyLenny8

Private

Attachments

• 71W1nWj4wrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71W1nWj4wrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 86
Would be nice with a building or a permanent reward that reduces the negotiation multiplier, but,, unfortunately, your idea is both wrongly formatted and on the "Do Not Suggest" list, so your proposal goes nowhere.
Btw, you're not allowed to link to and promote products on an external commercial site. If that was allowed the forum would be a platform for all sorts of advertising.

Last edited:
World Trade building in love and respect to all
Regardless that we are not allowed to suggest new GB's, in my opinion a World Trade Center GB would be tasteless and not in love and respect, and it would remind me of all the tragic deaths and all the ugly, evil things that goes on in he world. We're here to play and have fun and get a bit of relief from the sad world out there; not to be reminded about terrorism, war, hate and fear.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Regardless that we are not allowed to suggest new GB's, in my opinion a World Trade Center GB would be tasteless and not in love and respect, and it would remind me of all the tragic deaths and all the ugly, evil things that goes on in he world. We're here to play and have fun and get a bit of relief from the sad world out there; not to be reminded about terrorism, war, hate and fear.
We have a Traz Gb a prison lol and you mention not being reminded about War etc, Zues, Castle del Monte,, fickle minded

JollyLenny8

Private
We're here to play and have fun and get a bit of relief from the sad world out there; not to be reminded about terrorism, war, hate and fear.
The whole idea for World Trade Center GB as a a percentage reduction of goods required for negotiation while doing GE & GB. It helps to remind us that terrorism failed, war hate fear has no purpose. John Lennon - war is over