• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Argg! No more diamond expansions!

Was not paying attention and the option to buy diamond expansions has just disappeared. Limit reached!!??
With more & more event buildings more expansions are needed, why does Inno want to limit them?
Fewer people buying diamonds doesn't make much sense?

Knight of ICE

You get two more diamond expansions every age when you age up and more in the later ages.

You get two more diamond expansions every age when you age up and more in the later ages.
Only two, tbh it's not enough. What's the point of having more event buildings and some great GB's with no place to put them?
The game has changed but not the expansion limits, Inno is losing income IMO.

Cuthwolf

Captain
Space management is one of the key skills of the game. When getting a good new event building a decision must be made as how to make space, which is the least useful building (to be sold), how can I fit it in? Post a picture of your city and the wise owls on here will probably be able to identify inefficiencies that will free space.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Only two, tbh it's not enough. What's the point of having more event buildings and some great GB's with no place to put them?
Yet again, crying that Inno is losing income. You have absolutely no idea, which makes your opinion invalid.
You only asked about Diamond expansions, and yes, you get 2 new diamond expansions per Age - not to mention the additional expansions available within the tech tree each Age.

Knight of ICE

What has changed?

You are in PE. Keep moving up and you have 34 diamond expansion waiting for you. Furthermore 25 expensions from the tech tree and depending on where you are on the campaign map another possible 25.

What on earth would you know about Inno losing income?

Yet again, crying that Inno is losing income. You have absolutely no idea, which makes your opinion invalid.
What on earth would you know about Inno losing income?

Simple, for the last year all my diamond purchases have been mainly for extra diamond expansions. So I don't buy any more meaning loss of income for Inno.

Totally understand the need for space management but forcing me to go up many ages for only two/age when I have not got enough space in my current PE is just like kicking the can down the road, a different age but still short of expansions.

Knight of ICE

Simple, for the last year all my diamond purchases have been mainly for extra diamond expansions. So I don't buy any more meaning loss of income for Inno.

I think they will survive that massive blow. If not, I am sure they will make some extra diamond expansions available just for you.

When you Imagine something - it does not have to be true -

He said: Imagine if you could just open every expansion in the game with $ while still in stone age?

In fact - when we Imagine something - typically it is something that is Not True - But - we Imagine what it would like if it were TRUE

Burpo

Sergeant
You can imagine it in BA as well. At least that would work.
Unfortunately that would NOT work - you cannot open every expansion while in BA.
Or has the game changed now? Can you open the Venus age diamond expansions while still in Bronze age?

Knight of ICE

So why does it work with imagination in BA but not with imagination in Stone Age?
Sometimes I wonder about you Knight!

Stone Age is the tutorial. You can not do anything other than what you are told to do, so no chance that you can buy or add all diamond extensions there, even when given the opportunity. In BA you can let your imagination run free, cause there it will at least be possible.

Don't wonder about me. Wonder about yourself.

Knight of ICE

Sigh - oh what limited imagination you have Knight.

Sorry. Imagination only works for me if there is at least a 0,000001% chance it might happen. Not if there is no chance at all it will ever happen.

Sorry. Imagination only works for me if there is at least a 0,000001% chance it might happen. Not if there is no chance at all it will ever happen.
Thus confirming your "limited imagination". Imagination goes beyond possibility and realism. How else can we imagine a talking Bugs Bunny rabbit that survives getting smashed and bent out of shaped over and over - and many other things that have zero chance to happen in real life?

Last edited: