• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Castle System - Feedback

A more repeatable sequence has been discovered.
1) Load the game from the browser.
2) open the castle and note the values
3) open then settlement & exit doing nothing (this particular settlement is the anciet Egypt).
4) observe the castle - a red mark is displayed.
5) open the castle and note the values - no change
This sequence reproduces the bug repeatedly.
Please note you must Re-Load the game to reproduce the bug.

A more repeatable sequence has been discovered.
1) Load the game from the browser.
2) open the castle and note the values
3) open then settlement & exit doing nothing (this particular settlement is the anciet Egypt).
4) observe the castle - a red mark is displayed.
5) open the castle and note the values - no change
This sequence reproduces the bug repeatedly.
Please note you must Re-Load the game to reproduce the bug.
True. I can confirm this bug.
The exclamation mark appears - as you say - after loading the game and entering and leaving the settlement.

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
I get that stupid red thing every time I leave the main city ie GvG, GbG, GE, Campaign map or settlement honest to goodness it is the most stupid thing in the game

Knight of ICE

I get that stupid red thing every time I leave the main city ie GvG, GbG, GE, Campaign map or settlement honest to goodness it is the most stupid thing in the game

Really bad joke, but I think your citizens just want their leader to stay home :P

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I think you may have done something else that triggered the exclamation mark. You shouldn't get castle points (and exclamation marks) from the settlement.
Could be a bug though of course.
For me the exclamation mark is not triggered by collecting from the settlement. I don't think so at least. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it happens.
Actually, you get Castle Points for successful combat in Settlements (just got 30 after the reset in Egyptian) and from that, guessing the Settlements with negotiation games probably offer it too.

Actually, you get Castle Points for successful combat in Settlements (just got 30 after the reset in Egyptian) and from that, guessing the Settlements with negotiation games probably offer it too.
Yes, sure, you get castle point from the Egypt battles.
Where do you negotiate in settlements?

Dead-Eye

General
Yet another waste of tavern silver because the Castle has reduced the cost of tavern boosts further (Castle 6). It is perverse to hand out a cost benefit only to make players spend/lose more silver because the daily challenges for boosts cant factor in the reductions. To spend 3500 no longer uses 2 GE boosts then you either have to tie up boosts for longer durations or spend more for boosts you dont need (or of course pay diamonds to run 2 boosts at once....)

Indeed.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Yes, sure, you get castle point from the Egypt battles.
Where do you negotiate in settlements?
Japan - 3 nego chances a day, once you have access to the Merchant
1637807993718.png

Vesiger

Monarch
Oh, the exclaimation mark, as far as unclaimed chests, only appears upon server reset or logging back in (including refresing). If you look inside the castle, and then close the windows, the exclaimation mark will disappear until the next time you earn some (via silly reason such as negotiations or a battle or winning AD), or as mentioned above, if you relog/refresh your game.
Very odd. I just collected from the castle (no exclamation mark displayed), logged out, logged back into the app, did a GE encounter, and there was still no exclamation mark on my castle. But when I opened it I did see the new points being added to the castle total with a sparkly swirl ;)

I think I did once or twice see this exclamation mark displayed, but it seems to be very rare for me.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I've been meaning to ask this for a while: How do I turn OFF the "Friends Tavern Boost Cost Reduction"? I want to be able to pay full price for my boosts.

For anyone wondering why I want that: THIS is why:
DailyQuest1.png

Without a boost: Supply Boost 12h (1000 Silver) + Supply Boost 24h (2500 Silver) costs exactly 3500 Tavern Silver.

With my current boost: Supply Boost 4h (233 Silver) + Supply Boost 12h (930 Silver) + Supply Boost 24h (2325 Silver) equals 3488 Silver - LESS than the target, meanign I would need one more boost, or I need to replace the first 4h boost with a more expensive boost.

In other words: Without a boost I can spend exactly 3500 Silver, while with a boost I have to spend more than that. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a boost if I have to spend more.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I've been meaning to ask this for a while: How do I turn OFF the "Friends Tavern Boost Cost Reduction"? I want to be able to pay full price for my boosts.
Without a boost: Supply Boost 12h (1000 Silver) + Supply Boost 24h (2500 Silver) costs exactly 3500 Tavern Silver.
With my current boost: Supply Boost 4h (233 Silver) + Supply Boost 12h (930 Silver) + Supply Boost 24h (2325 Silver) equals 3488 Silver - LESS than the target, meanign I would need one more boost, or I need to replace the first 4h boost with a more expensive boost.
In other words: Without a boost I can spend exactly 3500 Silver, while with a boost I have to spend more than that. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a boost if I have to spend more.
Learn to find other ways to spend the silver. A simple 15 and 30 minute extra GE turn will be a little over 3500 (or, it is for me right now, perhaps when I hit the next castle level, will have to find another combo). One thing about games - is puzzles! Now this is definitely no kind of a challenge puzzle, but is at its core, a simple puzzle to do.

Next you will be upset that because 2 daily quests in a row asked you to spend silver, but because YOU chose 24hr boost, you will not be happy because you have to wait for the 24hr to expire, and do not feel you should have to pay the diamond penalty to end the boost early.

This game, like so many others, have parameters to play within. Learn to understand them - it will save you further grief in life.

Unklelol

Private
The ! is a total pain. It appears each time you earn a CP for what ever reason. Do I really have to check that the last 2CPs I got for what ever reason were added to my total. I think not, but INNO wants me to
But if you only take the top reward in the Castle the ! goes away, even though you haven't collected the whole reward. Which makes it even worse.
the ! should be there only to tell you that have to take action
INNO has some sort of strange affliction when it comes to !s. Not only on the castle, but also with settlements.