• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG FIGHTS NOT KILLED BUG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
This crap that siege dont get killed after we kill all conected sectors from enemy (you dont allow to me to show up picture of it) happend to us 2 rounds ago and now again... Anybody care to explain why battles on D1 arent killed after all enemy sectors around that one got killed and any sugestions what to do and how to fix it??? This game have more and more bugs with each update... Any mod care to explain what happend here???

Last edited:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
We invested diamonds and goods only to kill that siege, will we get diamonds and goods back cause of your bug/mistake???

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
We invested diamonds and goods only to kill that siege, will we get diamonds and goods back cause of your bug/mistake???
That was your choice to spend diamonds and goods - nobody said or made you do it, so of course there is no return. A bug is just that, a bug. It happens. Live and learn.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
That was your choice to spend diamonds and goods - nobody said or made you do it, so of course there is no return. A bug is just that, a bug. It happens. Live and learn.
i see you try to be wise, those traps was builded and diamonded only with goal to kill that siege and that siege should be killed by all rules of this game... then they should delete that siege manualy or refund all what we spent on those 4 traps and 2 forts, all goods and diamonds! sound logical to you???

Ceban

Brigadier-General
pls can some mod tell me how i should place screenshot here that players see about what i am talking?

King Dael

Sergeant
The "sieges" are never removed. Your opponent just can't make more fights in that sector until they reestablish connection to their home sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.