• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.214 Feedback

Emberguard

Legend
I might be wrong but i think the alignment of the Heal All/OK buttons with the previous Autobattle/Attack buttons changes throughout the day on browser. if i am correct, i wonder why.
two wave battles has different alignment to single wave battle. Also changing browser Window size changes alignment

Does either of those things seem to be the cause for you?

Pan Ufi

Private
two wave battles has different alignment to single wave battle. Also changing browser Window size changes alignment

Does either of those things seem to be the cause for you?

yes double wave battles do make a difference. but i don't change browser window size, still i find OK button sometimes way above the previous battle buttons, yet sometimes they are nearly aligned. it might be on me tho, i might be moving the cursor inadvertently.

MooingCat

Private
yes double wave battles do make a difference. but i don't change browser window size, still i find OK button sometimes way above the previous battle buttons, yet sometimes they are nearly aligned. it might be on me tho, i might be moving the cursor inadvertently.
When the PVP Tower is inactive at the end of each week you don't get points for it, so that part of the window is not included. That makes the window smaller so that the "ok" button is further up until the PVP Tower is back again.

Pan Ufi

Private
When the PVP Tower is inactive at the end of each week you don't get points for it, so that part of the window is not included. That makes the window smaller so that the "ok" button is further up until the PVP Tower is back again.

that explains it quite well, thank you :)

Forwandert

Major-General
Is the no age army filter just an PC version change? I got the update on android but its not there (not specified on the announcement) hoping if it does turn up Rogues are first on the menu list

It's good there was an option to turn off the new visiting someone else's city prompt, that would have gotten pretty annoying long term so at least it was well thought out.

Like the new gbg icons for targeting/ignoring but I'm not getting any prompts when I attack a sector thats marked for ignore.

Also one small issue I'm getting is when I take a trade from trade thread (not the market) my phone keyboard very briefly maybe for a second pops up and then disappears again when I accept the trade, like it's expecting to interact with the trade acception somehow.

Last edited:

Anon2011

Private
Sad to see the "heal all" button go live unchanged. For those not familiar, the "ok" button is no longer aligned with the "auto battle" button, instead the new "heal all" button is. This means fighting is slower and more tedious, and also means you should definitely enable diamond confirmation if you fight on browser, if not you're bound to spend diamonds by accident.

I really hope this is changed for the next update. You can still easily have the "heal all" button if you want by resizing the window and/or moving the "heal all" button to another place (above units, for example). This change makes fighting in GbG and GvG a much worse experience for browser players, hopefully it's reverted or changed again soon so the "auto battle" and "ok" buttons align again :)
Another Bad Update from Inno , what going on with the programers

Anon2011

Private
What is very funny is that we get a questionnaire the other day asking why we do not spend RL money on the game .
Well just take a look at all the above +++++
Inno start listening to the players please and sorting the problems out
then maybe you will get people spending RL money again.
Also there no real incentive received for spending our hard earned money on the game from your side.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
How is all this feedback processed? We have demands and questions posted here. What will be the outcome? When will it be determined? Asking for feedback and maintaining radio silence is weird. We need to have the questions answered, and be informed about the concrete outcome following this process. And we need to know when this will happen.

What I know of Feedback, the beta forums had pages and pages and pages and pages of complaints for the original pvp tower, all ignored. took like 60 pages of feedback on these forums for something to finally happen. Problem is these days as most have quit especially the forum posters, it'll be hard to have much feedback again to cause any change to happen.

This thread for example, needs another 53 pages, then maybe we could move/remove the heal all button and return things to how they have been. For EIGHT years.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
anything that slows down the points farmers is a good thing, make them work for there points instead of the mindless auto. lets hope it impacts those guilds who hide away in gvg who take and retake there own sectors, it would be great to see them slowed right down and other guilds able to attack them, lets hope it does it job.
can you make the next update remove the auto button please lets see these guys amass there points without it

Rawcardo

Private
Maybe Inno has gotten to the point where they are not making any money with FOE anymore so they are actively trying to sabotage it. Looks better then just shutting down the servers. first get players to quit, then no one will care about the shut down.

Knight of ICE

Maybe Inno has gotten to the point where they are not making any money with FOE anymore so they are actively trying to sabotage it. Looks better then just shutting down the servers. first get players to quit, then no one will care about the shut down.

You could not be more wrong. Forge of Empires is by far their most succesful game.

Haha. Inno makes a lot of money with a growing revenue, especially from mobile players, and they have more new players coming in than quitters.

InnoGames hits record-breaking revenue of EUR 220m in 2020

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
And guess what....mobile players not use this Forum, so whatever is done in this game is ok vs few players who gives Inno feedback here and not like some updates.

So peoples, start using mobile app to play FOE, and you will have zerro problems. Simple as that =))))

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
So peoples, start using mobile app to play FOE, and you will have zerro problems. Simple as that =))))

Some of us don't like playing games on tiny touch screens - and the mobile interface has all it's own issues. Anyway, the browser versions was first and still exists and therefore, it should be playable. Moving Heal All button out of the way is an easy fix. Simple as that.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
And guess what....mobile players not use this Forum, so whatever is done in this game is ok vs few players who gives Inno feedback here and not like some updates.

I’ve played mobile version for nearly 5 years and it’s always had problems, simple as that :-) always after the updates it gets very laggy keep getting kicked out of GbG and twice in two weeks my collect all with diamonds hasn’t collected all and I’ve less than 100 Fp in the bar at both times

Pan Ufi

Private

are you suggesting that this forum doesn't serve a purpose?

Pan Ufi

Private
What I know of Feedback, the beta forums had pages and pages and pages and pages of complaints for the original pvp tower, all ignored. took like 60 pages of feedback on these forums for something to finally happen. Problem is these days as most have quit especially the forum posters, it'll be hard to have much feedback again to cause any change to happen.

This thread for example, needs another 53 pages, then maybe we could move/remove the heal all button and return things to how they have been. For EIGHT years.

As far as I understand that Heal All button is here to stay

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Haha. Inno makes a lot of money with a growing revenue, especially from mobile players, and they have more new players coming in than quitters.

InnoGames hits record-breaking revenue of EUR 220m in 2020

To be fair, that was before the updates that have made people quit, and latest numbers are rather low. I highly doubt that takes into account the bad side of numbers - and I bet we'll only see the difference in 2022. Also, that is not caring about inflation either.

As far as I understand that Heal All button is here to stay

Pretty much :) There's been many other bad game design choices that they have ignored all feedback for, likely indeed that they ignore us for this one.

As it only effects the top fighters right? Do they care about vets who can fight faster then anyone else on top end PC's and networks that don't lag as much as others?