• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.214 Feedback

Burpo

Sergeant
I finally found the heal all button.
It doesn't change my game play at all - but then I am not much of a fighter.
50 per day in GbG is enough for me (which doesn't take long).
Sorry it affects all you guys so much.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
I have never played GBG or GVG or PVP so my knowledge of how it works is zero, but, after reading all your comments about struggling against 'bots' and 'macros' I just wondered if this was an attempt by Inno to identify those players who use such things?

If all you guys now start showing that you're having less fights than before but some players continue to achieve the highest number of fights wouldn't that suggest to Inno that those players are using something to help them maintain that level?

They would stand out then and could be identified.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
After this update in the Army Management tab under the Age selection, it keep randomly changing to past era.
So i am in SAV, and sometimes is changed to SAAB. First i thought that i am doing something, but now i see its bug. Please repaire this.

I have never played GBG or GVG or PVP so my knowledge of how it works is zero, but, after reading all your comments about struggling against 'bots' and 'macros' I just wondered if this was an attempt by Inno to identify those players who use such things?

If all you guys now start showing that you're having less fights than before but some players continue to achieve the highest number of fights wouldn't that suggest to Inno that those players are using something to help them maintain that level?

They would stand out then and could be identified.

You cant find/remove this kind of players, because for example, if you give your device to your kidd or anyone who is willing to click it for hours instead of you, this cant be detected.

Rawcardo

Private
I expect you have had many players complaining but I really hope you move the heal all button youve moved in the latest update during fighting. You have conned me out of many diamonds already and you know what you've done with placing it as you have. I will from today not keep any stock of diamonds (and will likely stop playing by the end of this GBG round) as having any stock means you are stealing them through this either dishonest or at worst calculated placement of this button. very disappointed in this underhand update.

Inno is not stealing your diamonds. It's your own choice that you have disabled the Diamond Usage Confirmation in game settings.
If you want the Diamond Usage Confirmation disabled, it's your own fault if you don't pay attention to which buttons in the game you click on.

Last edited:
I have had no issues with the heal all button - just learn to slightly move away after hitting the attack button. No boycott from me, the game works as it has in the same problematic fashion as it has for weeks now, and as with the button, just have to learn to work with it.
Yes. I've had no issues with it at all either. Really surprised how players can repeatedly click on a diamond usage button by mistake.

and the fact that they did this on purpose doesn't bother you?
Yes. I hate that unneeded Heal All button right where the OK button should be and how they probably placed it there to make us spend diamonds (by mistake) or maybe to limit autoclickers (which it doesn't).
But it hasn't really affected me or slowed down my fighting much, and I haven't clicked on it by mistake.

White Yaksha

Private
But it hasn't really affected me or slowed down my fighting much, and I haven't clicked on it by mistake.
You are not really a fast fighter then but probably just a casual clicker. They changed the whole mechanic of the game which was working perfectly fine and ignored the feedback on Beta about this matter. Still pushing the update after all this feedback is just a lame thing to do and Inno should be ashamed.

You are not really a fast fighter then but probably just a casual clicker. They changed the whole mechanic of the game which was working perfectly fine and ignored the feedback on Beta about this matter. Still pushing the update after all this feedback is just a lame thing to do and Inno should be ashamed.
I'm fast :rolleyes: But the tiny increase in fighting time due to the new misplaced Heal All button is the same for all fast fighters. Except for the macro cheaters, of course, when they have adjusted the position of the OK button. They have an even bigger advantage now.
It clearly seems like an intentional obstruction of the fast way we are used to fight. Nobody needs a Heal All button. Most likely it's just a lame way to try to make us spend more diamonds.
Inno not listening to Beta feedback? Do they ever?

Last edited:

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Inno is not stealing your diamonds. It's your own choice that you have disabled the Diamond Usage Confirmation in game settings.
If you want the Diamond Usage Confirmation enabled, it's your own fault if you don't pay attention to which buttons in the game you click on.
There is ignorance about settings, but it's still an unwelcome change. I have ALWAYS had diamond confirmation on for spending, because sometimes when fighting really fast in GvG I would even hit the individual heal troop for diamonds buttons and need to cancel out, even before this Heal All was added.

Having to cancel out every freakin time because the buttons are so close is understandably annoying and the battle screen is it's own minefield currently. So there's a safety net - hurray, we still get tangled up in the net more often thanks to poor design? I hit the Heal by mistake 2 or 3 times per session on average and have to back out of the diamond spend.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
I'm fast :rolleyes: But the tiny increase in fighting time due to the new misplaced Heal All button is the same for all fast fighters. Except for the macro cheaters, of course, when they have adjusted the position of the OK button. They have an even bigger advantage now.
It clearly seems like an intentional obstruction of the fast way we are used to fight. Nobody needs a Heal All button. Most likely it's just a lame way to try to make us spend more diamonds.
Inno not listening to Beta feedback? Do they ever?

No one apart from GvG players will be quite as annoyed about Heal All button slowing down the fighting, the placement is extra bad for the fights specifically in the GVG screen, there is a bit more space around it in GE/GBG/hood battle screens and when there are 2 wave battles it's up out of the way better than in GvG, where there is always only ever 1 wave, the Heal and Ok buttons are practically touching corners.

Between that and removing whispers - this update has it in for GvG. Real time communication where we can see any guild map too can only be achieved with chat, and whispers were the only way to have a chat with 1 person in your guild or another guild. If they want to make GvG unplayable they really ought to do what they've clearly wanted to do and just remove it, since the developers are intent on not fixing it, and in fact making it unplayable with updates that don't consider impacts on a part of the game they'd just as soon didn't exist.

No one apart from GvG players will be quite as annoyed about Heal All button slowing down the fighting, the placement is extra bad for the fights specifically in the GVG screen, there is a bit more space around it in GE/GBG/hood battle screens and when there are 2 wave battles it's up out of the way better than in GvG, where there is always only ever 1 wave, the Heal and Ok buttons are practically touching corners.

Between that and removing whispers - this update has it in for GvG. Real time communication where we can see any guild map too can only be achieved with chat, and whispers were the only way to have a chat with 1 person in your guild or another guild. If they want to make GvG unplayable they really ought to do what they've clearly wanted to do and just remove it, since the developers are intent on not fixing it, and in fact making it unplayable with updates that don't consider impacts on a part of the game they'd just as soon didn't exist.
Yet another nail in the GvG coffin. :(

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Wait, why did they remove whispers?

And yeah, its really the GVG fighters that this hits the most, I've seen vids of people spam battling faster then I can, they click so fast. Moving the buttons around when they first added the PVP tower and removed the continent based towers was GVG's main complaint as I can remember.

So now they done it in a way that gives you another popup screen or forces you to constantly accidently spend diamonds if you want to battle as fast as they could before. Hah.

Rawcardo

Private
only people they are helping with the heal all button is botters and macro users.
I will not continue to play like this. no way in hell...
if its not put back by the next GBG round I'm quitting this game. and my wallet will thank me...

Last edited:

Burpo

Sergeant
The heal all button has not affected my game at all. I have never accidentally hit it even once.
Perhaps if your game has become a mindless series of clicking as-fast-as-you-can, then it is time to look for another game.

That said, I do not see the point in rearranging the buttons just to slow the game down OR to get players to accidentally spend diamonds.
I have had to leave other games where the same thing has occurred to the detriment of playability.

Andrew420

Major
I fight so fast I didnt even notice the heal all button
Its not in my way and hasnt slowed me down one bit
I wouldnt have even known it was there if it wasnt for all the whiners on the forum