• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Store GB's

suethegreat

Captain
apologies cant see this suggested, maybe it has. Can it be made possible to store a GB? reason.....when doing events space is needed to build things and often a large space. Given you cant store parts of a connected build nor some buildings you require output for event there may be a GB you dont require for a few days? Failing that award us a temporary expansion square for all these quests lol.

Knight of ICE

This is on the DNS list in several ways.

What Not To Suggest?

Please note that any other ideas along the same lines will also be moved to this forum, and not forwarded, so it's in your own best interest not to suggest any ideas similar to these.

In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:

• Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.
  • Expansions as rewards. The game is meant to be played with the space available, its part of the challenge to decide what to put and keep in your city.
  • New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game
  • Suggestions for new Great Buildings
  • Changes to existing rewards.
  • Changes to Great Building Bonuses. if there is an issue with a GB that needs balancing this should be discussed in a feedback section rather than as a new idea.

suethegreat

Captain
ok i did search for this so guess the search spiders didnt pick it up. I tried and i also apologised. Dont expect to get hauled over the coals. Wont bother here again.

Knight of ICE

ok i did search for this so guess the search spiders didnt pick it up. I tried and i also apologised. Dont expect to get hauled over the coals. Wont bother here again.

This has nothing to do with doing a search to see if this has been proposed or not. This forum has a Do Not Suggest List. That is a list that contains items that Inno is not looking for currently so you are asked not to suggest these. Your suggestion is on that list.

You can find that list here

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest.37648/

and how to propose an idea you can find here

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/how-the-ideas-section-works.43102/