• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.214 Feedback

notaclueboi

Private
I am unable to access Icon shortcuts to my Gb, Tavern or messages. Doesn't work neither on Firefox or Edge, desktop pc

FOE.jpg

XXDD

Private
Notifications message on iPhone show only one last message. I report that bug 2 month ago, when you will fix that?

MooingCat

Private
Sad to see the "heal all" button go live unchanged. For those not familiar, the "ok" button is no longer aligned with the "auto battle" button, instead the new "heal all" button is. This means fighting is slower and more tedious, and also means you should definitely enable diamond confirmation if you fight on browser, if not you're bound to spend diamonds by accident.

I really hope this is changed for the next update. You can still easily have the "heal all" button if you want by resizing the window and/or moving the "heal all" button to another place (above units, for example). This change makes fighting in GbG and GvG a much worse experience for browser players, hopefully it's reverted or changed again soon so the "auto battle" and "ok" buttons align again :)

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
I really hope this is changed for the next update. This change makes fighting in GbG and GvG a much worse experience for browser players
I really admire your attempt to stay positive about really bad updates. This is either naive or truly the sign of an eternal optimist. However, hope would have been reserved for listening in beta and moving the button where it doesn't wreck playing on a browser.

Simply Sarah

Private
Because it's almost the same as private messages and you don't need two ways to do the same thing.
Not in GvG though. Private messages take you away from the maps, using the chat feature is a much more efficient way of communicating while fighting, and whispers are the only way to communicate with non-guild members, or between guild members coordinating actions together.

Emberguard

Legend
Why is the "Chat Whisper" feature being removed? And why is it considered an improvement?
Pretty sure it’s not visible to the player you whispered to if whispering to a mobile player. Also those whispers are only visible until you log out. PMs are there even when they log back in

If they did keep whisper it’d be good for it to be the same “room” as a direct PM so you can use the whisper to continue the same conversation you already had in the message center (and vice versa)

Last edited:

gemlock

Private
Please post feedback below about update 1.214, to see the full content click here
Do the game developers have any intention of programming a 'switch' in game settings to allow those annoying 'popups' to be switched off?
They, as far as I'm concerned are a complete game spoiler (particularly on the battlefield)
If not, I've had enough and I'm gone.
Plenty of other games out there.

Beaujeau

Private
Whisper is one of the few aids that actually worked without yet more clicks and messing about. And so it is removed. This game just gets worse and worse. I really do give up.

You can not accidently spend diamonds if you use the confirmation pop-up.

However - many will not realise that until they already ended up accidentally spending the diamonds. Will the ingame mods be refunding them to people this happens to?

Also, when you finish a battle now, your mouse is automatically over the Heal All button and not over the OK button. That slows down fighting and makes it less fun. So the way this feature has been implemented is a total own goal, congrats Inno.

Last edited:

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
what a joke, the heal all button is in the wrong place, way to easy to hit it instead of next battle button leading to many spending diamonds they did not want to spend,

yes you can have a pop up window to confirm you do actually want to spend diamonds but how many players know that as by default it's set to not inform you, you are about to spend diamonds

and as for the joke of an era drop down menu for no age, works exactly the same as selecting bronze age do these people even play the same game their customers do???

Emberguard

Legend
However - many will not realise that until they already ended up accidentally spending the diamonds. Will the ingame mods be refunding them to people this happens to?
Contact support and ask ASAP if that happens. They’re the one’s that you’ll be asking, so better to ask support directly