• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

Asterix II

Private
Please rename the Mughal Temple as Mughal Manzil (another word for building) to avoid sensitivities - Historically, the Mughals NEVER built temples - Some of them actually destroyed Hindu temples - which is a sensitive subject in India today - and that discussion is NOT necessary at all in this forum or game.

A Temple is a holy place in India and unnecessary controversies/sensitivity can be avoided - This will be a common request from players in the Indian subcontinent.

Calling the building a Mughal Temple is equivalent to calling St. Peter's Basilica a Roman Synagogue or a Roman Mosque - Trust you get the idea.

Last edited:

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
I really, really can not believe you are releasing this the way it plays now, absolutely ridiculous, if you want to be mind-numbingly board, go ahead play it

hint - you need 20 houses to run one production building

good point, beautiful to look at, but if that was all I wanted I would look at a painting

Start 6200r
12 roads = 2400,
2 x 4hr productions = 2000

1800 left for additional roads

Start a day you have plenty of time to build pull down build

Needs 20/21 houses to run 1 rice farm

Quick start? 16 houses, 12 roads, 2 rice fields run 4hr productions in both rice fields

LIiV_Gu3noO8CpOOG7bc8-YdkXqTWsZck_BvT6CNLh7MVXnB6OmxCxSwxNbkdvkjCPSi9nvLfT4otRDhWea1pZaaHlVibcNWPwjhRmWsK7B6v8w5DuKDobTIo-4JgsmPFQr-vUTk

Collect from both rice fields pull one down replace with 2 houses & 2 road

z3XqzDgtgeFvH5-7Frbv3okKhNPH5NrC2qFDj8aHQflTyRNyVOOVYgby4HuhdkuwFMMRhrhEIMuE9jfqjnNE21U64NLT27hJiOHQ-FK1VxVzMwRnIoQpC6J4OqL5e3Dr1OPE9dRF

Now with 18 houses and 14 roads do another 4hr rice production

Pull down houses and move roads and palace in order to fulfil diplomacy quests and unlocking tech

Once you can unlock 1st expansion re jig and place another 3 houses

D-bKVqC71YGrYf1KsLf3tZ5A4hH_aMGmsjygpM4wnGTC09ZJBozIO8wHeqZEoQN-rGKkdU3yEszLsU5-G28IeA1KRWL1ZdQNPH659mo3da7HMXPW2Mmwoq50oCsMZrIf3Vv-uPWq

Last edited:
Please rename the Mughal Temple as Mughal Manzil (another word for building) to avoid sensitivities - Historically, the Mughals NEVER built temples - Some of them actually destroyed Hindu temples - which is a sensitive subject in India today - and that discussion is NOT necessary at all in this forum or game.

A Temple is a holy place in India and unnecessary controversies/sensitivity can be avoided - This will be a common request from players in the Indian subcontinent.

Calling the building a Mughal Temple is equivalent to calling St. Peter's Basilica a Roman Synagogue or a Roman Mosque - Trust you get the idea.
A temple (from the Latin templum) is a building reserved for spiritual rituals and activities such as prayer and sacrifice. Religions which erect temples include Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, Christianity (whose temples are typically called churches), Islam (whose temples are called mosques), Judaism (whose temples are called synagogues), and ancient religions such as the Ancient Egyptian religion. The term Temple is not restricted to a specific religion. Any building used for spiritual activities is a Temple. The Taj Mahal Masjid, Nagina Masjid, Babri Masjid and some other temples in India and Pakistan is built by the Mughals. Masjid is Arabic for a Mosque.

PomPoms

Sergeant
I am dreading this settlement, it sounds like another boring grind at the start with a very slow road to gain momentum. Another settlement that will need constant babysitting. Egypt was the best, being able to get the currency for Goods another way, a short couple of fights and boom! you have what you need to set off the Goods production, then you can leave it for 4 or 8 hours and do something else. This one is going to really suck for days before bing able to get it going.

Forwandert

Major-General
I am dreading this settlement, it sounds like another boring grind at the start with a very slow road to gain momentum. Another settlement that will need constant babysitting.

I read the beta thread trying to get an answer to my question last night and I didnt see hardly any positive comments about this settlement. Nothing that would make you want to play it.

Forwandert

Major-General
Mysterious shards have a chance to reward all sorts of prizes, they each have different percentage chances of coming up, it doesn't matter what settlement you are in.

That was a random reward from a list, the reward is not the same every time

You're talking about shards. Not the mysterious shard. My post was specifically about the mysterious which depends on settlement and confirmed by support as the information wasn't available.

The very first paragraph explains.

Jat the wise

Private
This settlement and the absolutely massive embassy highlights a problem the game has. I can't see what I'm doing when I'm trying to move stuff behind large buildings. The buildings becoming semi-transparent(sometimes) doesn't really help. Can you please for the love of god introduce a mode where the buildings are completely flat so I can see what I'm doing? You got around this whole issue in the main city with the construction mode but even that wouldn't help here since the main issue is the embassy which couldn't be removed anyways...

Other than that...firstly, the settlement is absolutely beautiful, big props to the art department. However, I do think that having the roads cost rupees is a good move on this one. I have to do so much reshuffling, it's already annoying me because I have to make sure I delete the houses I just collected from and it's going to get even worse when the buildings I delete aren't rebuilt instantly. Also, having the rupee production building be the 4th unlock? What were you even thinking on that one? Just plain sucks.
Iron out those three issues and I think I'd really like the settlement, at least I love what you were going for. Should have maybe listened to more player feedback in beta though, it seems.

Burpo

Sergeant
I am not a fan of this settlement for all the reasons in this thread but also one more:
Long time players of this game are no longer interested in fps, goods, medals, production etc.
The only thing of interest is attack and defence. There is no incentive for experienced players to acquire the Temple or the Minaret therefore they will skip this settlement.

Burpo

Sergeant
Not sure if anybody else has found this but I have a lvl 60 Flying Island and I have not received a single shard in this settlement.
Been up 2 and a half days now - normally I get a couple of shards per day.

Burpo

Sergeant
The idea of having alleys at the front and water canals to the side makes a nice picture but it only lasts a second until you open the next technology and then delete them all. Too much design effort for no purpose. Better to find a way to have to keep them.

I am not a fan of this settlement for all the reasons in this thread but also one more:
Long time players of this game are no longer interested in fps, goods, medals, production etc.
The only thing of interest is attack and defence. There is no incentive for experienced players to acquire the Temple or the Minaret therefore they will skip this settlement.
My thoughts exactly: Why do this? I don't need the Mugal's Temple. There's no attack boost. :lol:
A few fps and goods from the emissaries is nice enough though. They don't take up city space.

Last edited:
Not sure if anybody else has found this but I have a lvl 60 Flying Island and I have not received a single shard in this settlement.
Been up 2 and a half days now - normally I get a couple of shards per day.
I've got some Flying Island Shards from the new settlement. You're just unlucky.