• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

RegV

Corporal
I've really enjoyed this event, one of the better ones.
Both my worlds have fully upgraded reserve with the surprise box. So even without, I would get there at the end of the quest line. No diamonds spent and no coins spent on a tool pack. Spent my coins on extra moves and an occasional tool here and there.

The mini-game does take some thinking, but that's what I like about it. More like this please?
It seems well balanced to me. Yes, there are some boards that are just frustratingly awful. Few paws and checkerboards. But there are others where paws and chests and the DS fall like manna. We get more than enough free tickets over the course of the event that things even out.

Well done Inno.

Moobarak

Private
I simply can't be arsed with these events anymore, the rewards are simply not worth the effort. The sad part is when this is over, 14 days later Inno craps out another turd full of useless junk along with the same mindnumbing missions.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I have the last 12 screenshot of the last board without paws. When you beggin a board you see that there are no paws, but you hope the situation change in the next movement, or the other. You never expect paws never will appear.
I know that Innogames will not give me now what they denied me yesterday, but they should realize that they must do what is necessary to get a fair game.
Then post these screenshots of a starting board w/0 paws AND 25 full moves!!

Just repeatedly spamming the boards with, "I got no paws - INNO is cheating me!!1!!!!111!" and 0 evidence to back it up means that you WILL be ignored. :rolleyes:

Post. Your. Screenshots.
Otherwise, no proof, no truth to your claims.

I have had multiple boards with 1 stinkin' paw and pretty much no way to obtain it... just too much checkerboarding, and no matter what I clear, I just can't seem to get the one colour block I need to drop.
It happens, and sure, it sucks to run through 2-3 tickets in a row and come out with just 3-4 total paws.
BUT!
There will also be plenty of times where you hit boards with 3-4 paws (or more!) to start with, and the whole thing is perfectly aligned to bad them all... or else a board with just 1-2 paws to start with, and then BOOM! nothing but paws drop down and you walk away with 5, 6, 7 or more paws!

Just now, I played 4 tickets in my main city, and bagged 20 paws in total!!
I'm now just 35 paws away from a 2nd Lv1 building, and I'll still have 20+ tickets over the remaining days to get them.

This event is very, very doable. Just be patient and think your moves through carefully before clicking on anything. :)

Then post these screenshots of a starting board w/0 paws AND 25 full moves!!

Just repeatedly spamming the boards with, "I got no paws - INNO is cheating me!!1!!!!111!" and 0 evidence to back it up means that you WILL be ignored. :rolleyes:

Post. Your. Screenshots.
Otherwise, no proof, no truth to your claims.

I have had multiple boards with 1 stinkin' paw and pretty much no way to obtain it... just too much checkerboarding, and no matter what I clear, I just can't seem to get the one colour block I need to drop.
It happens, and sure, it sucks to run through 2-3 tickets in a row and come out with just 3-4 total paws.
BUT!
There will also be plenty of times where you hit boards with 3-4 paws (or more!) to start with, and the whole thing is perfectly aligned to bad them all... or else a board with just 1-2 paws to start with, and then BOOM! nothing but paws drop down and you walk away with 5, 6, 7 or more paws!

Just now, I played 4 tickets in my main city, and bagged 20 paws in total!!
I'm now just 35 paws away from a 2nd Lv1 building, and I'll still have 20+ tickets over the remaining days to get them.

This event is very, very doable. Just be patient and think your moves through carefully before clicking on anything. :)

Proof must be sent to Innogames if they want to see them, not to you.

Several messages ago I told that I had already achieved the building.
Have I complained about not being able to get the building?
No, I complain about the boards without the paws they should bring according to the rules of the event.
The fact that we have achieved the building should not blind ourselves to the reality that many people have not achieved it yet and it would be very selfish from us to worry only when our stomach are empty.

Oppose persons who claim for their rights puts you on the side of those who deny them.

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Proof must be sent to Innogames if they want to see them, not to you.

Several messages ago I told that I had already achieved the building.
Have I complained about not being able to get the building?
No, I complain about the boards without the paws they should bring according to the rules of the event.
The fact that we have achieved the building should not blind ourselves to the reality that many people have not achieved it yet and it would be very selfish from us to worry only when our stomach are empty.

Oppose persons who claim for their rights puts you on the side of those who deny them.
This was an issue that was said to have been addressed & fixed. And while there have been multiple players make these claims of 0 starting paws, as of yet, no one can seemingly produce a screenshot of one of these mythical 0 paw boards.

So please, if this has happened to you then, Post. It. Here.
It's valuable feedback to prove that this is indeed happening! Besides, all you gain is additional support, and more voices calling INNO out on their crap of not fixing known issues if this is truly still happening. Why is this so hard?

Instead, we just keep getting empty claims of 0 paw boards, and no one is willing to back up their claims with proof?! (...and not just here, but the US forums as well, and again, there are suspiciously no posts showing that this is actually happening?!)
It makes it extremely hard for anyone one else to believe these claims, and also does nothing to help support those who may still be struggling to obtain a fully leveled building.

@Thomas Covenent

If you observe this thread you will see that my claim hasn't been directed to you.
As you thought my message was directed to you, I tried to be polite and answered you.
You have no attribution to request that anyone send you personals screenshots of the game.
If someone sent you the captures you request, you have no attribution to solve any problem, so it would be a total lost time.
I do not care if you believe me or not. You do not have attributions to solve problems
You are going too far and I am allowing it. No more.
So,I will stop having you active in this forum.
Bye!

GA Stewart

Private
I believe your current event is ill thought out and planned. To have a "Build 4 Production Buildings of your current age, or Build 5 Production buildings of the previous age" allows few of us to move past the screen from the second or third test. Most of us, especially playing in guilds, or even by ourselves are to far along to have either the space, or the time to build that number of Production Buildings. This in fact keeps us from moving on in anything but collecting the coins of playing the "Candy Crush" as previous players have described. Yes, this gives some rewards, but few compared to being able to advance things farther.
As I said, poorly thought out.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
@Thomas Covenent

If you observe this thread you will see that my claim hasn't been directed to you.
As you thought my message was directed to you, I tried to be polite and answered you.
You have no attribution to request that anyone send you personals screenshots of the game.
If someone sent you the captures you request, you have no attribution to solve any problem, so it would be a total lost time.
I do not care if you believe me or not. You do not have attributions to solve problems
You are going too far and I am allowing it. No more.
So,I will stop having you active in this forum.
Bye!
*sigh*
Why is this so hard to comprehend?

You claim X has happened to you multiple times. We ask you to post a screen grab here to prove that X has indeed happened since it was supposed to have been fixed from the Beta version of the event. You are refusing to, thus making your claim just that - a wild claim.

And yes, while I and other regular forum members can't do anything about it, the mods & community leaders can help out by forwarding on posts with screen shots proving that boards are beginning with 0 paws are still happening! (...despite supposedly having been fixed)
And at the very least, the rest of the regular forum members can also continue to help make noise when known bugs are said to have been fixed and then still crop up! (and if forum regulars are good for one thing, it's making a helluva lot of noise!)

But when you refuse to back up your claims, it just makes you look like you're crying wolf and leads to others calling you out on your gak.

I believe your current event is ill thought out and planned. To have a "Build 4 Production Buildings of your current age, or Build 5 Production buildings of the previous age" allows few of us to move past the screen from the second or third test. Most of us, especially playing in guilds, or even by ourselves are to far along to have either the space, or the time to build that number of Production Buildings. This in fact keeps us from moving on in anything but collecting the coins of playing the "Candy Crush" as previous players have described. Yes, this gives some rewards, but few compared to being able to advance things farther.
You don't have to wait until the building/s are completed. Even if you're strapped for space, just place down 1 production building, delete it, then place the 2nd one, delete it, and repeat as many times as is required to complete the quest.
Sure it's somewhat annoying, but it's in no way impossible for ANYONE, regardless of current era, to complete these quests!

Quests like this are very common across ALL events, and thus, it is always wise to keep a small patch of open land available in order to do such tasks. (...alongside the similar ones such as "build X residential buildings", "gain X culture", "gain X population", etc, etc...)

The quest lines honestly can't get any easier than they already are! Outside of Bronze Age, if you can't complete a quest, then it's because you're the problem and not the game. :P

The build X production (or whatever) buildings quests are really silly. You just have to start the constructions of the buildings and then instantly delete them. No need to finish the constructions or build X buildings at different locations. Easy and quick. Build-delete, build-delete, build-delete on the same spot. It only takes a minute or two. But you need a bit of space for it, of course.
I tend to keep some vacant space through the whole event for those quests.

Last edited:

Havik79

Corporal
So I see they updated the switchable prizes, on one world I have the Olympic Treasury. OT.PNG

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Boards without paws definitely happen sometimes. I'll try to remember to screen cap boards with no paws and post them here.
I've had multiple boards with just the 1 starting paw and then 0 additional paws show up across the 25 moves... definitely highly annoying, especially when you build 3-4 or more 5* chests and basically flip 80% or more of the board twice over. ;)

I haven't yet experienced a 0 paw w/25 full moves board yet, but again, if I do see one, I'll make sure to get a screen grab and post it. :)

GADfan

Warrant Officer
As a result, my building will be 1 upgrade short of the max. Of course, I’m not the only person affected. Congratulations on making this game worse and less fun to play.

I think you owe everyone an upgrade as an apology!
Sorry, but I have to say this:

Why do you think you should always get a fully upgraded building?
Why does the game suddenly become bad for you if you don't get the full prize?
Why are you demanding free upgrades?

You sound like a spoiled child.

This event is perfectly do-able even with the changes you've mentioned and without buying diamonds.
If you fall short by an upgrade or two then welcome to the club, I and many others have played Events where we didn't get the full prize.
Enjoy the building at the level it is until you can get upgrades the following year or in the Antiques Dealer.

Forge is a long term game for the most part and can require time and patience to get what you want.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Hot damn - that's a fine pay out. :)
Just out of curiosity, are you working through the grand prize rotation for the 2nd time now?

Personally I think I can mange to get the 15th grand prize, but I've probably made a few too many terribad moves to get beyond that point... (oops! >.< )

Why have you changed these events, making them unfair to new players, or those who started in another world? Any event SINCE the new Event Hub.

With the quests, you have replaced a crucial upgrade kit with an unnecessary addition to this event hub. The Event hub addition should be added anyway, once you complete the quests, NOT as a reward.

The mini game is also unfair! With events before the hub, we won an upgrade kit every other time. Now we have to collect 2 Grand Prizes in between each upgrade kit.

As a result, my building will be 1 upgrade short of the max. Of course, I’m not the only person affected. Congratulations on making this game worse and less fun to play.

I think you owe everyone an upgrade as an apology!
This even is probably the easiest one yet. You need only 7 grand prizes - or just 140 paws, if you've got last event's surprise box.
This means that across your IIRC 84? total 'free' tickets from both the quest line rewards + 3x 8hr regenerating tickets/day, you only need to average 1.6 paws/board.

Even with below average luck, that's not hard as long as you pay some attention to what you're doing in the mini game.

If the mini game is frustrating you too much, then I highly suggest you go and watch MooingCat & FoElite's vids on YouTube where they show some of their beta plays and offer up some really good strategies to maximise your paws. :)

PomPoms

Sergeant
I have enjoyed playing the mini-game of this Event, and I really love the main prize. I wouldn’t say that I am great at the mini-game, but nonetheless, I have a fully upgraded Eagle Mountain. I highly doubt I will get very far into another, but I accepted that early on after reading all the nerfing they did. It is a shame they did not at least keep the chance of finding tickets in the incidents, I would like to have played more boards!
I would like to suggest a small improvement though, and that is simply a way to go back to see the board when you get to the option of carrying on or ending the level. It would be helpful to take another look to see if carrying on would be worthwhile.