• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
wildlife-9.png

Not sure what y'all talking about..

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
I imagine that you do not enjoy this situation all the time, since it is not the situation that we all experience.
Of course not, but it happens from time to time. Maybe not 7 starting paws as it was in this case (got 10 in the end with 1 lightning spent), but 4 to 6 is common.
Can you tell me every day the award ticket is received from daily quests?
Daily quests you mean second tab in quests, that are given by the hoodie guy? Nope, those don't give tickets.

Andrew420

Major
Can you tell me every day the award ticket is received from daily quests?
Quest 36 (14th July):
Quest 39 (17th July):
Quest 42 (20th July):
Quest 45 (23rd July):
Quest 48 (26th July):
Quest 51 (29th July):
Quest 54 (1st August):

Daily quests you mean second tab in quests, that are given by the hoodie guy? Nope, those don't give tickets
Since they are asking about quests in the event feedback thread I would say the daily quests for the event
Nice try at being a comedian I wouldnt quit your day job if I was you

Quest 36 (14th July):
Quest 39 (17th July):
Quest 42 (20th July):
Quest 45 (23rd July):
Quest 48 (26th July):
Quest 51 (29th July):
Quest 54 (1st August):

Since they are asking about quests in the event feedback thread I would say the daily quests for the event

THANKS!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I've received one on Quest 42 and I would receive the next one tomorrow. :rolleyes:

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
Some people probably had a very painful childhood, not sure I can help it. There was no remote intention to joke here.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
Thanks for your answer, but I received one ticket on July, 19 as reward of a quest and want to know when comes the next one.
Pay attention, you must receive some ticket with de quests. :D
So you don't mean hoodie guy quests :)
Event quests give tickets and coins, but you cannot miss or anyhow control them. It's just something that will be given when you complete quests, not even necessarily at the day of quest appearing.

• I like how, since most of the event currency is generated from regen and daily free quests, it gives newbies much more prizes. I just completed the surprise box quest and I only need 1 more upgrade for the full building, which I should be able to get.
  • The daily special switch paired with high (?) chances of daily specials makes it a great event for them, I have gotten 7 sentinel lvl 2s from this event. They are great.
  • The minigame, while it rewards skill and thought (and a bit of luck), is too time-consuming. 1/2 of my time playing the game is spent playing this minigame. I would suggest reducing moves per ticket while increasing paws drop rate and chest ds chance to compensate.
  • The boosters are almost useless for their cost, it would be so much better to spend coins on moves instead, but I guess it would be hard to change this without unbalancing it.
  • The main building is awesome, and taking the time/grind to get it is worthwhile.

So you don't mean hoodie guy quests :)
Event quests give tickets and coins, but you cannot miss or anyhow control them. It's just something that will be given when you complete quests, not even necessarily at the day of quest appearing.

I mean this Daily Quests.
I am playing FoE since 2012, I know what must I do to get rewards.
I made this event in Beta. They established previously when rewards would be delivered, this server hide this to gamers.
MISIONES DIARIAS  Captura de pantalla de 2021-07-22 13-37-37.png

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
I mean this Daily Quests.
I am playing FoE since 2012, I know what must I do to get rewards.
Sometimes hoodie guy daily quests give event currency, that's why I thought you may be talking about him. I, for instance, was somehow sure before event start that those dailies can give at least coins.

Sometimes hoodie guy daily quests give event currency, that's why I thought you may be talking about him. I, for instance, was somehow sure before event start that those dailies can give at least coins.

Today, Quest 45 has given coins and a ticket.

Evidently, what was said by @Andrew420 has been fulfilled.
I quote it:
Quest 36 (14th July):
Quest 39 (17th July):
Quest 42 (20th July):
Quest 45 (23rd July):
Quest 48 (26th July):
Quest 51 (29th July):
Quest 54 (1st August):

Pd:
Who is hoodie guy? :?:?:?:?

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
My thoughts about the mini game: Too luck-based! Sometimes the game starts with 3, 4, 5, or even more than 5, paws already on the board; other times there are 0 paws and I have to waste 10+ moves before a single one appears. The latter option is just not fun. :(

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
My thoughts about the mini game: Too luck-based! Sometimes the game starts with 3, 4, 5, or even more than 5, paws already on the board; other times there are 0 paws and I have to waste 10+ moves before a single one appears. The latter option is just not fun. :(
If you are getting a board/s with 0 paws to start with, then take a screen shot and send it to Support!!
This issue has/was supposed to be fixed so that every single board ALWAYS begins with 1+ paws & 25 turns.

Otherwise, just claiming, "I gots no paws - INNO hates MEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEeee!!" with 0 evidence will simply get you ignored as someone who's just making gak up. :P

We've all had those boards with 1-2 paws stuck out on the far edges, and basically no way to drop them... (ie: too much 'checkerboarding')
It sucks for sure, especially when all 3 of a given day's free tickets amount to maaaaaybe 3-4 total paws acquired. But so far, I've found that such a day is followed by the next day being a paw bonanza where I'm pulling 5-6+ paws per board!

All that really matters is trying to maintain an on-going average of 3-4 paws/board across your entire event. If you can keep that, you'll easily have more than sufficient upgrades, and can possibly even use your Surprise Box to pull out a 2nd Lv1 Mt. Reserve should you fail to gain it via the 14th grand prize. :)

And for the math part;
IIRC, 84 Tickets available for 'free' via questlines + 3x 8hr per day
2 paws/board avg = 168 paws -> 8.4 grand prizes
2.5 paws/board avg = 210 paws -> 10.5 grand prizes
3 paw/board avg = 252 paws -> 12.6 grand prizes
3.5 paws/board avg = 294 paws -> 14.7 grand prizes
4 paw/board avg = 336 paws -> 16.8 grand prizes

You will need only 7 grand prizes total to get a fully evolved Mt. Reserve.
Enjoy. :P

Daily challenge dude

Thanks!

It happens the same to me yesterday. 0 paws during 25 movements.

@Thomas Covenent, are you sure that if we send to Support a screenshot of a board without paws, they will do something?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
It happens the same to me yesterday. 0 paws during 25 movements.

@Thomas Covenent, are you sure that if we send to Support a screenshot of a board without paws, they will do something?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If you begin a new board and you have 0 paws AND 25 moves, (ie: you haven't made a single move yet), then yes, screen shot it and send it to support, because This was supposed to have been fixed from the Beta run - you should ALWAYS begin with AT LEAST 1 paw on a brand new board!!
While support will likely not give you any paws, they can at least forward the problem on and (hopefully) get it fixed.

...now, if you're complaining that you're simply playing through a full 25 moves and don't win a single paw, then that's completely different and probably means you need to adapt and get some better strategies going. :P

Even the most hideous boards can still nab at least 1 paw even if it costs a tool or two. (...not that wasting even a single tool for just 1 paw is worth it - better to just take whatever chests/combos you can make and hope for a better board next time:P)