• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

new world

Rhade

Private
Hello,

It's been over 2 years since the last worlds were open, is there any plan to open a new world?

Shad23

Emperor
you never know they might announce it today or in a month or in 6 months you'll know at same time as everyone when they do decide to anounce it

Rhade

Private
I know there isn't a fixed date yet, but I was curious if there were talks about it, market research, etc..

Knight of ICE

Why would there have to be market research? There is nothing "new" about a new world. New worlds are opened at special occasions, or when the old worlds get to crowded. Nothing like that is happening at the moment.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I know there isn't a fixed date yet, but I was curious if there were talks about it, market research, etc..
With various comments and complaints the last couple months of how many people supposedly were quitting or giving up on the game, due to the GbG and other things - if anything, some of the Cities might end up merging, so as to reduce worlds. Be absolutely no reason to waste resources opening up a new world unless there was a reason for the player base to suddenly increase. For the moment, be glad that there are no worlds closing (or will that be happening in the next update!! lol)

Rhade

Private
Well, that;s good.
People left but the servers to support that number of players remained. So they could add new worlds with no additional costs.

The market researches I was referring to were about the number of players who would invest real money.
Some, inclusing myself won't invest in "dead" worlds, but would do in new ones.
In a new world I would have the chance to compete against some players.
And I know some people invest heavily and I won't stand a chance to top 10, but at least I'll be in top 100 instead of 5000.
I've played this game for 4 months and I'm frustrated about how lesser players can defeat me just because they have the cities for 2-3 years.

Knight of ICE

I've played this game for 4 months and I'm frustrated about how lesser players can defeat me just because they have the cities for 2-3 years.

This game is played over time. 4 months means absolutely nothing. Without looking you up I can predict that your problem is you are rushing the game. That's why "lesser" players beat you. A new world will not change anything. You will still get crushed.

Rhade

Private
Yes, I rushed up a bit and won't do that mistake again.
I'm in LMA, with ~750k score. But still can finish lvl 4 EG and do some GBG. Last season I did 1429 points. I have the maxium rewards from the last 2 special events, the only ones I played through all the time.
But I am no match for LMA with 10-15 million score, although they have like lvl 5 Suishun Mill/Athlon Monastery.

Knight of ICE

Points are not relevant at all. They do not say anything about a player's strength

Are you playing on the EN server?

Rhade

Private
No, but I would play on it in case of a new world. I assume most players play here, so there are bigger chances to open a new world.

Points say much about a player's strenght. Above 4 milion points, you could have lvl 80 dome so you could invest FP's in attack/defense bonuses legendary buildings, Alcatraz and so on.
Some LMA people here have over 300% bonus attack/defense, there's no way to compete with them after 4 months of playing, but if we play on a new world and they don't invest lots of thousands of diamons in the beginning, I'm petty sure I could take on them.

Knight of ICE

Most players play on the US server and even there a new world is not likely to happen soon.

If a new world opens, players do spend thousands of diamonds in the beginning. You would be left behind in no time. Best thing for you to do was to start in another world and not to rush this time.

Shad23

Emperor
I would be left behind by 50? players, not 3000 :)
am sure it's a lot more then 50 that would leave you behind i tryed last new world when it opened and got left far behind in no time , and they got so far ahead of me so fast i eventualy stoped that world and concentrated on my main world Langandorn to rise it to a 71M pts city where it is now all my other en server worlds are diamond farming citys now eaven if i don't realy play on em compared to my main world , my only other main city is on french server