• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Shad23

Emperor
i love the new mini-game for this event but if i was a dev for FoE i'd add a place to clic to finish lvl automaticly by clicking on it some lvl's i can see i won't get the chests or the foot-prints but i still have like 9 or 10 moves to go befor end of lvl i know some would say hey what if i clic on it by accident but hey lots of things in game already where you can clic by accident

lots of things in game already where you can clic by accident
Just because there's lots of something "bad", it doesn't mean it's ok to add more.
- There's lots of cheaters in this game, so it ok if I cheat too.
- Many people do "bad things", so it's ok if I do it too.

Kind of a weird, childish way to justify "bad behaviour".
- Bad, naughty boy, are you throwing rocks at the little girl?
- Yeah, but lots of the other boys did it too.

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
Just because there's lots of something "bad", it doesn't mean it's ok to add more.
it's not that bad they just need to add a tick box to the pop-up that appears when you try to end lvl befor your trys are over am just anoyed just did one had 19 trys left and had absolutly no chance at getting the chests or the foot-prints

joesoap

Major-General
i just find that the event feels so slow & collecting upgrades is dragging, i would rather need more upgrades for a building than only collect an upgrade on the 3rd turn of collecting paws

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
This event relies too much on luck. Worst event ever. The odds of getting the event building fully upgraded without a lot of luck or diamonds is very remote.
I would not recommend spending any diamonds on this Event. If your luck is bad now, think how you would feel if you bought a couple tickets and those boards were devoid of any paws. Part of the reason I strongly dislike the event - far too much RNG to gamble on.

Some get to step into the paws - I'm stepping in doggy diamonds - 3 boards - all started with one paw on each.
Foolish waste of money on this one - don't waste your hard-earned money on this dog-crap.

den bole

Private
3 boards, 1 paw. I loooooooove this game. It is soooooooo satisfying and motivating, I'm having so much fun! I can't wait to start the next board. You have to spend soooo much time on it, which is fantastic as we all don't have lives anyway. And the return for all that time spent is enormous, 1 paw for 3 boards, it blows my mind how generous this event is. It is so well thought out, so well balanced and no way I will get to level 7 which is great as it makes I will have something to crave for forever, it all is out of this world. Thank you so much Innogames, you should get an award for it, really!

Cuthwolf

Captain
FOElite on YouTube says that tickets from incidents have stopped. I just got one -

1626782574476.png

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
FOElite on YouTube says that tickets from incidents have stopped. I just got one -

View attachment 23745
Same here, I finally picked up 1 tickets from an incident the other day.
...mostly though, I'm lucky if I can pick up 5-10 coins per day from incidents.

Honestly INNO, you fethed it up royally here!! Yes, I know full well that Beta made out like absolute bandits on this one, especially those handful of players who were total champs at crushing the mini game.
but overall, the re-balance has swung the pendulum hilariously too far the other way, and now I dare say that a majority of players will fail to achieve even 1 fully evolved building. (...especially if what is being said here AND in-game via guild chats is anything to go by!)

Also, while they've 'fixed' the issue of boards spawning with 0 paws to start with, I've found that it's happening far too much where the bottom 2-3 rows are nothing but a giant chckerboard which just auto-screws the player right from the word 'GO!'
And with the tool packs being so expensive and really, unaffordable until more than half way through the event, this means too many days of wasted tickets, especially for those who rushed the initial quest line and now are through likely more than 50% of the tickets the event will give out!

So please, for the love of god, put the regenerating tickets back to 1 per 6hrs to give players a break!!
It probably still won't be enough to help out the average player at this point, especially those who've been heavily RNG-screwed already, but it would at least show some good will that you care about your customers. (ie: you know, those filthy peasants who provide your paychecks?!)

Just to shove in my 2 centimes, I really cannot get my head around the game for paws. I think INNO have miscalculated the paws drop rate, the cost of equipment or the rate between upgrades. Whatever it is I don't see myself getting the level 7 building which is annoying as they look fantastic I'm keeping on but this game sucks bigtime. Hopefully the next one will be better.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Just to shove in my 2 centimes, I really cannot get my head around the game for paws. I think INNO have miscalculated the paws drop rate, the cost of equipment or the rate between upgrades. Whatever it is I don't see myself getting the level 7 building which is annoying as they look fantastic I'm keeping on but this game sucks bigtime. Hopefully the next one will be better.
Note that you only need 140 total paws from the mini game itself, since you'll get 2 upgrades via quest milestone rewards + a 3rd one from the previous event's 'surprise box'.

IIRC, it works out to needing to average just 1.5-2 paws per board across the whole event, so there is *some* wiggle room for the more extreme cases of RNG screwage...
Of course, if you make the mistake of 'saving up' tickets for specific days, and/or let the 8hr freebies slide, then you're almost certainly going to fall short. :P

Grof Z

Corporal
FoE is promoting Mooings videos - yet, they are not realistic..
He tells U can get 2event buildings - if U play smart and spend some diamonds ...
but from what I have seen, we be happy if we get even 1 .. not two xD
for 2 .. a major $$$$ spanding is needed

so who is here crazy?
INNO is scaming us with "U can do it .. U can do it" go for it !!! We love U little sheeps

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
on beta before they screwed the rewards from questline and moved ticket regen from every 6hours to every 8 you could get 2 with a bit of luck and maybe 1 pack of diamonds

r21r

Major-General
i've spent 300 diamonds (150x2 so far, to buy coins for hammers) and i am currently ~5 paws away from the last upgrade.
i did many mistakes, i will do even more, i am not a fun of this kind of minigame, but who says "i can't make a full building" is either very worse than i am, maybe even has not enough time (time is another story)
from what i see in general, from my experience from the event, i could make 2-3 extra upgrades if i did 0 mistakes and played all my tickets, maybe more if i didn't spend coins here and there.
it is not a hard event, it drains time, needs a bit of thinking, maybe a little bit of luck too