• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Forwandert

Major-General
Games been randomly freezing since android updated to 1.208, Wasnt a big issue restarting but it just completely froze during a game of this and when I relogged in was on a completely different board and the two paws with just blues under and just about to drop had disappeared.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
At what point should you play on or end level?
Depends how you want to spend your wildlife coins. Use them to extend your moves allowance (play on) or save them to buy packs of the three boosts.
Personally my tactic is to drop the paws rather than to create large groups of blocks for the reward chests, so when there's no chance of getting any more paws I end the level

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
quest 12 says to solve any other quest.
I solved the daily quest but the event quest is still waiting
for me to solve ANY other quest :(

suethegreat

Captain
Ok answer this...what is the point of testing on beta then changing a lot of the quests? These events are diamond generating slogs but to make it a mystery tour on top makes the sunshine outside more attractive! Finished 3 cities but only thanks to an inventory hoard of boosts...

Knight of ICE

Ok answer this...what is the point of testing on beta then changing a lot of the quests? These events are diamond generating slogs but to make it a mystery tour on top makes the sunshine outside more attractive! Finished 3 cities but only thanks to an inventory hoard of boosts...

They are not testing the quests.

What's the formula behind incidents? I didn't play for more than one day and in this evening when I try to make event quests I cant finish quest nr 7 because I have only one incident and I need 2. I can't believe I found only one incident after so many hours. Is happen because is the event? before I found easily at least 10-12.

suethegreat

Captain
They are not testing the quests.
Ok guess i thought the reason for beta testing was to see if the game actually worked and was not impossible for players and to get feedback as to how motivated players become to complete it as well as the functioning of the coding. The one positive is an alternative to buying fps which for some players is onerous. This was a cheap date :)

Knight of ICE

Ok guess i thought the reason for beta testing was to see if the game actually worked and was not impossible for players and to get feedback as to how motivated players become to complete it as well as the functioning of the coding. The one positive is an alternative to buying fps which for some players is onerous. This was a cheap date :)

They are testing if the Event works. Quests have no influence on that, so they can change them.

What's the formula behind incidents? I didn't play for more than one day and in this evening when I try to make event quests I cant finish quest nr 7 because I have only one incident and I need 2. I can't believe I found only one incident after so many hours. Is happen because is the event? before I found easily at least 10-12.
The formula for incidents is that they don't appear when you need them.

Argh, come on. Collect incidents quests, but incidents (still) pop off with no rewards and don't count as collected in the quests :mad:
Fix this bug asap, please, it's been going on for weeks, and now it hits the event quests.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
My initial feedback for this Event is POOR. 9 tickets, 22 pawprints, 2 boards with ZERO pawprints displayed.
Zero for fun
1 for inventiveness
If it were not for a decent Event Building (which I have been told based on my average of 2.5 prints a Board, which should be more around 5 per Board), I would be skipping this miserable Event. Especially if my average Prints per Board = a couple upgrades short.
See what it is like after another week or so. For now, I can honestly saw YUCK.
On the plus side - definitely see ZERO reason to waste a single diamond on this Event. Will look forward to the Upgrades eventually appearing on the AD.

Last edited:

suethegreat

Captain
Resigned to failing this. With 3 cities completed rush the coins are not enough to get enough paws due to single colour blocks and not enough coins to buy extra tools and now on dailies progress will be even slower. ..unless you spend diamonds of course.